Reviews for Make Me Mad
ZkKtTysoul chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
Well your ending was kind of a more realistic, he is all screwed up and has to get better ending. I could actually see Supernatural coming out in this ending. The hit the road, keep moving, everything just needs time to get figured out kind of ending. Although I was hoping for more of a connection betweent the 2 and well romance, the ending I didn't royally hate. Your story idea was great to bad you lost the motivation to finish. Your writing style I like so maybe I'll check out some of your others.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
Their meeting was very well writen. Wow you did a great job making Alec very screwed up. I'm really enjoyed the tortued, lost, messed up Alec. And equally lost Max.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
I have read the first four chapters and the story is great. I am really liking the Alec parts. His confussion, his trying to figure things out at the speed the readers are. Grat job, can't wait to keep reading.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I'm glad I found this story I'm defiantly going to read it threw. I'm just on a really big MA kick right now.
Andy Depp Ackles chapter 17 . 7/1/2010
*Prepare fore a long-ass review*

I actually read this last year and I only just got an account here this month so I could only comment now.

This was the first multi chapter fic that I was actually interested in enough to finish reading the whole thing. From then on I discovered that multi chapter fics were way more gratifying to stick to than just one-shots.

Just a few facts about this story for me:

-I spent the whole afternoon reading this after school one day and I was only half way through so the next day I begged my mom to let me stay home so that I could finish reading it.(lol)

-After reading the epilogue I was kinda dissapointed so I decided to carry on from where the 16th chapter left off for myself. I never actually finished it but it was my first ever attempt at writing fanfic.

-I guess I could say that this story inspired me to continue writing and then eventually get this account and uppload

So thank you so much for inspiring me!
Willow-98 chapter 17 . 3/13/2008
I really love this story. You did an awesome job. Have you considered a sequel? That would be great lol, I want Alec to come back ;p.
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
Alec gone! No! Never! Great story! I love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 9/19/2007
I love it! It's awesome!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
I love it! It's awsome! All Alec has to do is see really far. Or some other aspect of his trangenicness to realize he's not human!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
I really hope Alec doesn't believe the lies the doc is feeding him! Awesome story! I love it!
SalemsChild chapter 17 . 7/3/2007
I've been enjoying your Supernatural story, "Wilderness Tips", and went looking to see what else you've written. I absolutely LOVED Jensen in Dark Angel as Ben/Alec/X5-494, as I absolutely LOVE him in SN as Dean. Anyway...your DA story, "Make Me Mad", piqued my interest and I've spent the afternoon reading it from start to finish. Gotta say, I'm glad you added the epilogue. I got to the end of Chapter 16 and was like "No! You can't end it there! I've got to find out if he's OK!" The epilogue, of course, didn't tie everything up in a neat little bundle, but you gave it just enough of a nudge that the reader's imagination could finish things in whatever way that feels fulfilling to them. In the end, it's a much more satisfying way of ending a truly engaging and spot on story. I think I'd have a hard time writing Original Cindy's wise-ass, street-smart banter, but you nailed it. Kudos!

BUT...and I'm sure you knew this was coming...as I said, I'm also reading your SN story, "Wilderness Tips" (WT) and I couldn't help but notice that you started your DA story ("M") in '03 and finished it in '07 (!). Please, PLEASE, PLEASSE tell me it's not going to take you four years to complete the SN fic, 'cause if it does, well I'm just going to have to go into rehab for WT withdrawl. I know I'm infamous from some pretty long delays in story updates, myself, but it's been a month already. I'm begging you not to make me/us wait much longer!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 17 . 6/19/2007
everything about this fic was awesome except the ending, u said it would be happy :( *sniff* lol

i get the whole rushed thing thoughm dean winchester is worth boycotting DA fics for lol

even if alec is awesome too.

anyways. nice idea for this fic, but i want more! lol what happened to him! is he ok? did he come back

tis like the season final of season two of DA, leaves u wanting more

but well written and interesting :D

well done

XsarahX
Kaoz chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
Yep, the 2nd MakeMeMad wasnt up to par.

The writer changed your ending then added a bunch of fluff. characters dont even sound like them selves.

I thought it was a waste of energy. What did you think?

Loved the ending here. I even plugged it in my fic. ) you're in for some new readers... lol
Kaoz chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
So far I really like this fic. Alec sounds real the way he did on the show. I can't wait to finish reading this. I have it save to my flashdrive and read at work when I get the chance but then a customer comes in and I cant rid of them fast enough!

I hope the 2nd MakeMeMad is as good as this one but beign as it was written by a different person I wont get my hopes up.
InSecret chapter 17 . 2/14/2007
Hi there. So wow, last time I reviewed the 'end' of this I was way late; this time I'm right on time. Meant to be, lol.

I liked your original ending, but I've gotta say this IS better. It adds a whole lot that probably was necessary. It's SAD but far more realistic than Alec just snapping straight back into his smartass self. Even he's not unbreakable, and you conveyed that well.

Max was very understanding as well; it was sweet. I think sometimes she's written as a little TOO bitchy/abrupt, but she really does care about Alec and that shows in this.

Anywho. I'm glad you gave us a little more closure. Still plenty left open-ended, but that's good, gives us something to go on and think about. I really did enjoy this. Top stuff!