Reviews for Breathe
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 11/27
The mentions of Peter make this all the more heartbreaking. I love how James calls her Evans. I love everything he says to her.
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 1 . 11/25
You get the Jily banter just right- it really shows how young they are
Cat chapter 1 . 11/15
Aww. I haven't read a Lily and James story in a while. Does James always make deer-related puns? "Young buck." Haha. I love him behaving like a little kid. Though I totally get Lily's irritation at getting woken up.
sanityisaminordetail chapter 1 . 11/14
I love Jily fics so very much, so when I saw this, I absolutely went through the roof. Hehe. You write them so well. Including the war memorial was a really great little easter egg. Lily and James' senses of humor seem right on track for them. Exactly the way I picture them. Well done! And the little bit about the wooden rat made me smile but then sob because 1. Thoughtful James 3 2. Wormtail betrays them, and they're so good to him ugh. xo Mel
Eva chapter 1 . 11/12
You excel at making me cry. Poor Lily.
zedille chapter 1 . 11/13
This is so sweet! I like that you gave equal weight to both Lily and James' way of seeing things.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 11/13
These two ... the shadow is always over them, isn’t it? I thought you captured James’s playful personality well, and Lily ... she’s worried for baby Harry already, worried how she’ll keep him safe... *sniff*
Thebigsnail chapter 1 . 11/12
Awww that was sweet! Love how you write Lily and James. :)
ChiaraCe chapter 1 . 11/12
awww that was so sweet! good job
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/12
Sweet. With a touch of melancholy.
Swooping Evil chapter 1 . 11/12
Aww, sweet :)
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 11/12
Very sweet! I think you captured both their personalities so well. Well done!
miss skinny love chapter 1 . 11/12
Aw :) This is so cute and it seems so perfectly IC. Great job!
Beautifully written :)