Reviews for Ninja Gamer
Zera Of The Damned chapter 10 . 5/4
Not gonna lie, I half expected the conversation with Fugaku to trail towards a potential engagement with Itachi. And Yuriko's complete and utter horror at the prospect.
I want another chapter. I won’t wait
Why do MCs in gamer fics always end up telling everyone
Daisy chapter 1 . 4/29
ah welp female mc gender bendy shit I'm out
Ricee chapter 41 . 4/29
oh wow it's already over, just started reading it yesterday and really enjoyed it. personally I usually avoid SI or OC character fics because they usually don't focus on naruto but I still really enjoyed this, I've read alot of SeerKings fics and decided to read this one when it came up in results with seerking
Lorel chapter 41 . 4/27
I absolutely LOVE this story, and I hope to see another update soon! Keep up the amazing work! Your chapters make my day, and I can't wait to see Yuriko kick Akatsuki's ass!
-Lorel
Guestspirit chapter 41 . 4/21
Please update soon
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 17 . 4/21
BsixnkzixsjsjbzjN xjdnakNzbbfis s J hfb shJnndisnb I cannot stop reading it!
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 41 . 4/20
This is the best gamer Naruto fanfic ever! Oh my god, honestly this is the best one i've read so far like seriously! He-turned-she is a Hokage! And also has a Roshi and one that I totally agree on. He looks pretty hot with that rugged look of his! I can't wait for the mexg chapter! And also good job on this Author-san!
Omkar chapter 41 . 4/20
Can't wait for Pein to get his well deserved Thrashing
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 19 . 4/20
They have tuxedos?! Weren't japanese supposed to be yukatas instead?
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 18 . 4/20
OH MY ANIME KAMI! IT HAS ALREADY BEEN SET IN STONE! MY SHIP HAS ARRIVED IT'S DESTINATION! YES GET MARRIED MAN-TURNED-ISEKAI-WOMAN!
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 17 . 4/20
Oh my GOD! I can't stop reading that part of the chapter! Oh my weak heart, spare me from this gift of romance. . .
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 16 . 4/20
Oh my god. . . Roshi x Yuriko. . . ? Now that is just juicy. . .
Bro i dunno the national budget of the fire daimyo but she could probably buy the whole land of fire and be the daimyo
3,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »