Reviews for Razor Blade
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Interesting concept, definitely funny.
Unrememorable chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
SavvyofWacko chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aw. Tis so very cute! . Hm... Inuyasha encountering a kitten...
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Cute! :3
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
that was chocolate covered kitties!

you said that you were going to update... isn't it lying when you say you're going to do something and don't?

Baka14 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
bravo bravo very good
Jen23 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I'm so glad that Kagome noticed that smile on Inuyasha's face when she returned. I really liked that.

(And Inuyasha really loves those ramen noodles.)

I laughed at him wanting some of Shippo's candy even though he was told that he'd get a surprise. Also, it was funny about the Hershey's kiss and Kagome playing with a blushing Inuyasha's hair.

Nice touch having Kouga show up just in time for the surprise. Talk between Kouga and Inuyasha is always entertaining.

Black and white zebra pattern two piece - you are quite funny in this story.

I cracked up on how the guys spit out what the other really thought of what the girls they are crazy about were wearing.

"Really ol' Chap" - Now that was priceless.

Kagome saying that Inuyasha's ears were cute was...cute.

"I'd rather have you than ramen any day" - was even better.

Kagome thanking Inuyasha was sweet, as was he agreeing to let her shave him again.

I was wondering how you came up with this idea. I have to admit that I really needed this laugh. Thanks for taking me away from real life for a while.
black mirage chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
It was cute! Can't wait to read your other fics.
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
That was a rather nice sequence of events...and it was kind of funny...although I still have trouble picturing Sango in a hot pink bathing just doesn't match her, in my opinion. That part where the guys learn to shave was funny...shaving always feels weird the first time. _ Luckily, no cuts for me yet!

Excellent shortie! (Sorry, I like calling short fics "shorties" rather than "short fics" or "ficlets" because "short fics" sounds like something was supposed to make it longer, and "ficlets" sounds too much like "chiclets," like the gum.) Anywho, keep writing!
Broken Whispers chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
that was so cute! sappy!
cursed-angel-of-death chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
lol lol lol that fic wuz hilarios! hey wut happened 2 kouga? i luved the ending! Please please write more! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Werewolves are People Too chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
This is so incredibly cute!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
That was AWESOME! When Kagome kept telling everyone she had a surpise, it kept me in suspence, I wanted to know what it was. And I thought that it was pretty cool that Inuyasha let Kagome shave for him and touch his doggy ears and not explode. You are a awesome writer.

P.S. I liked the endding.
SVZ chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
*winces* Ow, never thought of that... knifes? *whimpers, is afraid of sharp pointy objects* O.o What if they missed? *faints deadaway* Lovely fic though... The Inuyasha/Kagome moments are incredibly sweet.