Reviews for An Unseen Feeling Revealed
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Kawaii!
Written Fire chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I love that he took care of her. :)
MuppyPuppy chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
very good one shot
tiffati chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Why was there a chandelier in the storage room? Where was her family? Why was he letting a person with a concussion sleep? she could die.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
you are one of the most prolific authors i've come across. i love your attention to detail... you have the caring side of inuyasha down pat. bravo!
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
NICE WORK! THANK FOR MAKING INUYASHA SO NICE IN THIS STORY
Jen23 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I absolutely loved this one shot.

In the beginning of this, I enjoyed how you wrote Inuyasha acting cold like he normally does and then how he decided he was going to get Kagome. There's definitely feelings there since he wanted her back so much. And luckily he did go back to get her because she needed him.

I reall took in how you explained every detail, even how he carried her to her room. Great job. And who wouldn't love the 'my Kagome' part. I laughed at him questioning himself about that.

Nice, nice touch at the end on how she imagined who that pillow was she was holding and how he took in her scent from that blanket. Keep up the awesome work. You really are a fine writer! I was totally hooked to this.
Nubiko Takamori 26 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Me likes! -
Inufan783 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
KAWAII! KEEP IT UP!
inucrazy chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Really good!
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Hey, this was a really nice one. Very grneral, and yet so touching. You are right, though. "Inuyasha can be nice when he wants to be..." I'll leave it on that quote. Great fic!
Koga's-Woman chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
aw thats cute . keep writing C-YA
Secret-punk-rocker chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
cute, very cute. deserves more reviews, but hey, *shrugs* i guess some people dont like good one-shots. great job!
Dieing Angel chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
cool story love it can't wait for the next chapie hurry and update soon plz!
SilverTailz chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
HAHAHA! I've read this b4! _ Oh, an thanky for your review on my poem-I hardly ever get reviews. Nicely done and all!
Ja ne!