Reviews for atonement
NostalgicFangirl chapter 27 . 7/1
I won’t give up on this story or on you, you can take as much time as you need- thank you for writing this it’s AMAZING
( also this chapter made me cry )
redstarsarc chapter 27 . 5/26
This was highly enjoyable. You did a good job keeping everyone in character and I like how you interpreted the teaser and leaked scenes without the context provided by the movie. I love all the interactions and the build up toward the Battle of Wakanda which was truly epic. The scene where Hulk is gathering up all his friends is eerie and heartbreaking. Now it might be my inner evil author speaking, but even if there are no further updates, I think the cliffhanger is the perfect ending. It could lead into an Endgame AU or just provide readers with something to think about. Either way, it's perfect and I love it.
GliderPilot chapter 14 . 5/19
Dang it.
GliderPilot chapter 13 . 5/19
The good guys are fighting each other over an Infinity Stone, and NEXT chapter it gets real? This I must read.
GliderPilot chapter 12 . 5/16
Hi,

Nice discussion of vibranium, and all the implications thereof. Also, good moment with Clint and Nat. Well done.
GliderPilot chapter 11 . 5/13
Uh oh, collision course. Sif using the Reality Stone was awesome, by the way.
GliderPilot chapter 10 . 5/13
Worlds collide, again. Where is Loki? How is Loki? Why is Loki?
GliderPilot chapter 9 . 5/13
Hoping for a sibling reunion in the next chapter or 2. I love this fic.
GliderPilot chapter 7 . 5/12
Nebula as an EMT is an interesting thought. No bedside manner, obviously. Unsurprising that Loki can’t recognize kindness when he sees it.
GliderPilot chapter 6 . 5/12
Love the STRENGTH acronym and your reasoning behind it. All of them have valid points, but when do they actually reach a decision and go do something?
Next chapter, perhaps.
GliderPilot chapter 5 . 5/12
Loving the moments with Wanda and Vision. I ship them harder than I’d thought- unusually, it doesn’t feel forced.
Poor Loki. How much longer does he have to suffer?
GliderPilot chapter 4 . 5/12
I like that you have addressed the political implications of dumping an entire planet’s population on Earth. Mostly people just ignore that. I sort of assumed that the refugees only showed up after the Snap, by which time everyone had bigger things to deal with. Anyway, good job.
GliderPilot chapter 2 . 5/11
Regarding Nebula: Yes, she wants to kill Thanos, but we don’t know exactly when she decided to do that. And she did play the obedient daughter for a long time.

Yay! The Asgardians seem to have made it to Earth safely! Now the Avengers need to rescue Loki. Or something.
GliderPilot chapter 1 . 5/11
Dang, this is dark. What exactly is Thanos going to do to Loki? I guess I’d better read on and find out.
Take all the time you need! If you plan to end it here, this would be an incredible cliffhanger. I hope you one day do resume, but best of luck in grad school!