Reviews for The rise of NightFox
Where did you learn to spell? It's great and does not grate and dose dip shit.
Please have naruto seduce ino or make her fall for him!
Shirou Emiya1 chapter 14 . 5/31
I like the story and how this chapter went so good job also im in agreement with you about the boruto series i just dont like how it portrays the show
Could you do something to end ino's fangirlism! Like naruto would be an option to date!
korlinki chapter 8 . 4/26
what can I say I don't recommend this beside cannon team 7, forcing Naruto to be a ninja when he escape jiraja accidentally find him when he must start academy because author said so. I skip to see what happened and o can tell you nothing happened.
ChaosMagemon chapter 10 . 3/28
So far very interesting method of incorporating several characters form others show into this.
Gundam Meister Uzumaki chapter 8 . 3/3
make the person arriving kasumi and have her an hinata duel for the right to marry naruto. they then come to an agreement to share him later.
MS chapter 2 . 2/17
How dissapointing. Naruto's own mother sold him out. So much for loving him. Naruto should forsake her.
SPark681 chapter 7 . 2/19
Damn nice story so far wasn't sure if I wanted to read it with one of the chapters having the words bunched together, but the rest of the story got better so continued and glad I did anyways keep up the great work!
genjuki chapter 7 . 2/17
Like XD
bladetri chapter 6 . 2/1
bladetri chapter 5 . 1/12
warhawk talons chapter 1 . 1/5
I did a rewrite of chapter 1 come check it out if you have the time.
bladetri chapter 4 . 1/5
ArbyMaster458 chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
So far, from the three chapters that I've read, you have a good start. There are the occasional spelling errors, but other than that, a good start for Naruto to return to the Hidden Leaf. I recommend you research more into Retsu Unohana in order to be accurate. She DOES have a bloodthirsty side. I also find it strange to introduce a Soul Reaper so early into the series. While I like to see Naruto grow during his academy years, there's nothing wrong with skipping through time to get to the good parts of his life. If you plan on highlighting Naruto's academy days, I'd focus on his training, his studies, maybe show him incorporating magecraft into ninjutsu, and interactions with Hinata. A bonus thing to do would be to have him interact with Shikamaru and Choji, either have them be saved by Naruto during something or have Naruto be distant from them but slowly become friends with them.