Reviews for The rise of NightFox
Gundam Meister Uzumaki chapter 1 . 16h
what would you like to know about my challenge?
Ryujomaru15 chapter 19 . 10/15
Amazing story you have so far. Lots of great characters a good plot that doesn’t have Naruto wanting to be Hokage.

Keep up the great work.
marshalanime chapter 18 . 9/8
The exams are a part of Naruto that shows up in so many stories that even if you haven't seen the arc in years you can still list out everything that happens without fail as long as you read fanfic semiregularly. So I was curious as to how you'd handle it. Fortunately I wasn't let down. With all the added characters getting involved on top of Naruto's expanded skill set and move pull I'm finding myself really enjoying this take on the chunin exams. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Drakon45 chapter 16 . 7/18
When are the council members going to get theirs?
ShiNoSenso chapter 1 . 7/5
never narusaku never again the last fic trumatized me, she was a futanari
ultrachols chapter 15 . 6/26
make it a narusaku if you can
Where did you learn to spell? It's great and does not grate and dose dip shit.
Please have naruto seduce ino or make her fall for him!
Shirou Emiya1 chapter 14 . 5/31
I like the story and how this chapter went so good job also im in agreement with you about the boruto series i just dont like how it portrays the show
Could you do something to end ino's fangirlism! Like naruto would be an option to date!
korlinki chapter 8 . 4/26
what can I say I don't recommend this beside cannon team 7, forcing Naruto to be a ninja when he escape jiraja accidentally find him when he must start academy because author said so. I skip to see what happened and o can tell you nothing happened.
ChaosMagemon chapter 10 . 3/28
So far very interesting method of incorporating several characters form others show into this.
Gundam Meister Uzumaki chapter 8 . 3/3
make the person arriving kasumi and have her an hinata duel for the right to marry naruto. they then come to an agreement to share him later.
MS chapter 2 . 2/17
How dissapointing. Naruto's own mother sold him out. So much for loving him. Naruto should forsake her.
SPark681 chapter 7 . 2/19
Damn nice story so far wasn't sure if I wanted to read it with one of the chapters having the words bunched together, but the rest of the story got better so continued and glad I did anyways keep up the great work!