Reviews for The rise of NightFox
Drakon45 chapter 16 . 7/18
When are the council members going to get theirs?
ShiNoSenso chapter 1 . 7/5
never narusaku never again the last fic trumatized me, she was a futanari
ultrachols chapter 15 . 6/26
make it a narusaku if you can
Where did you learn to spell? It's great and does not grate and dose dip shit.
Please have naruto seduce ino or make her fall for him!
Shirou Emiya1 chapter 14 . 5/31
I like the story and how this chapter went so good job also im in agreement with you about the boruto series i just dont like how it portrays the show
Could you do something to end ino's fangirlism! Like naruto would be an option to date!
korlinki chapter 8 . 4/26
what can I say I don't recommend this beside cannon team 7, forcing Naruto to be a ninja when he escape jiraja accidentally find him when he must start academy because author said so. I skip to see what happened and o can tell you nothing happened.
ChaosMagemon chapter 10 . 3/28
So far very interesting method of incorporating several characters form others show into this.
Gundam Meister Uzumaki chapter 8 . 3/3
make the person arriving kasumi and have her an hinata duel for the right to marry naruto. they then come to an agreement to share him later.
MS chapter 2 . 2/17
How dissapointing. Naruto's own mother sold him out. So much for loving him. Naruto should forsake her.
SPark681 chapter 7 . 2/19
Damn nice story so far wasn't sure if I wanted to read it with one of the chapters having the words bunched together, but the rest of the story got better so continued and glad I did anyways keep up the great work!
genjuki chapter 7 . 2/17