Reviews for Rise of a Race
Please update your story as soon as possible
Moku5 chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
Got into this years after it started, but I can't tell you how much I enjoy your characterization and plot progress. I admit I'm a little bummed at Gohan turning down the offer, but still super interested in where you take the story!
Iwik chapter 15 . 6/30/2020
O man, did Bulma die? That's gotta hurt. Also, Capsule Corps took a blow, which is terrible for the economy.

Good chapter, but also nice to see the arc end soon. I'm glad to see you posting semi regular again. I remember you saying somewhere you are/were a soldier, so every long hiatus could mean the worst.

Thanks!
Anonymously96 chapter 15 . 6/30/2020
How do Gohan, Goku and Vegeta go around tanking planet/solar system level hits and blasts and are still taken down by a bullet(advanced, sure but ultimately not even close to the level they are at)
Unless they had their ki heavily heavily suppressed so were not protected
Also the populace when sees 2 Goku's, won't they connect the dots that it was Red who was fucking them up?
SlythindorRen chapter 15 . 6/29/2020
Great chapter! Are they going to use Dende to sense out where they are? Kami was able to find the androids despite no one else being able to sense them, though he didnt disclose their location. That would be interesting haha, great read
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 15 . 6/29/2020
Great chapter, thank you for it.
SleepyKitten355 chapter 14 . 6/16/2020
The first fic was so good, one of the best I read in months, but this second one is making me regret reading it, i liked where you were going with gohan and stuff but it crumbled in this second fic, there's times I'm not even sure he's the protagonist anymore, he's just taking things as they come right now, he was useless in the fight with beerus and then this nonsensical red ribbon stuff now, it feels like in the last jedi when they brought back palpatine out of nowhere because they're lacking creativity, it's the same as before, androids, doctor geros, evil armies with evil generals and murder robots.. this review isn't what I wanted to write but it's what I'm feeling right now. What should have been, was a masterpiece, I couldn't stop reading it, I finished it in 2-3 days and was ecstatic when I saw that it had a sequel but now I'm just really disappointed, if I want to be honest with you should have stopped at the end What should have been, because it was so good, it deserved a good ending and that was such a good ending that I hadn't any problems with it, it had a touch of finality that's rare nowadays, since most of the works in this site go on and on and on and on until it becomes boring, that 1st fic of yours didn't make me feel bored at all, I loved it all the chapters and i will have a part of it in my heart like the original dragon ball and dbz, but like I said before I'm just disappointed now
ErintheBestest chapter 14 . 6/14/2020
I was honestly shocked to see an update notification from you, haha. Great chapter, glad to see things coming to a head here with this arc. This has been one of the more interesting, dark, and semi - realistic DBZ fanfics I've read and it's so good and well thought out. I can't remember if I've ever left a comment on this story but as always, your writing is on point and keeping my interest.
Assuming all the shit is going to hit the fan in the next chapter, can't wait! Defs hope it doesn't take as long as last time but life is life, you can only do what you can. I never finished any of my own fanfics so I can't give anyone flack, lol. Happy writing, and stay safe during all this caronavirus madness!
SlythindorRen chapter 14 . 5/5/2020
Holy shit! I did not expect that ending. I guess it's the goku bot maybe? Either way, I love the story! I found your first one yesterday and I was up all night reading it. I love your prose, cant wait for the next chapter!
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 14 . 4/30/2020
Great to see another brilliant chapter. :)
Hope you're staying stay.
Aren serathy chapter 14 . 4/28/2020
Well this was an interesting twist. Also the thing about AI is they tend to be a bit one track minded. “They cannot be bargained they cannot be reasoned with,” so they do make pretty interesting foes. I’m quite surprised that RR managed too go from cybernetics to full Live module replica with Gero pushing up daisies.
GojiRanger chapter 1 . 4/28/2020
Woohoo, an update! I was staring to worry that there would never be another! Anyway, good chapter, really looking forward to how all of this gets resolved.
kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 13 . 4/28/2020
Awesome
THEbiMAKER chapter 14 . 4/28/2020
You won't believe how stoked I was when I got the notification that you've updated. I'm super excited to see what happens now that Saiyans are cancelled on earth and what this means for the human element of the Z gang. This series is far and away one of my favourite fanfics pls keep these coming out asap.
likeautumnleaves1 chapter 13 . 3/3/2020
it is a pity that this story hasn't been updated for a year now. in telly liked this so I hope you'll keep going with it author, I am waiting for Gohan's revenge against these idiots :D