Reviews for Can't Help Falling in Love With You
CoolDeeDee chapter 12 . 8/14/2020
This story is amazing, sooo fluffy and heartwarming! I know it’s been around 3 years but I was hoping there was still a chance that you would finish this story because I neeeeed to see mike and el at the snowball! Anyway you’re an awesome author and...peace out!
SeeMeLaugh chapter 12 . 5/1/2020
Cute story!
Billy bob jr chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
OMGGGGGGGG
I F***ing looooooove your writing and I’ve been looking for more or your stuff for months please tell me where I can find more or your writings fan fiction or originals I don’t care I just need moooooooooore.
Nathan dunn chapter 7 . 12/22/2019
(Laughs) Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! LMAO! LMFAO! Forgive the abbreviations. Acronyms sorry, not abbreviations. I got those mixed up. I've been using Wattpad for a while and hey always use acronyms for laughing my ass off and laughing my fucking ass off and a bunch of other stuff usually 3 word acronyms. Any wah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! That was funny! Max actually ate Dustin! Wow! I mean, I get that it was a blooper but GOD, that was funny!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2019
It was just great, like all the eleven chapters before it :)
ST FANATIC chapter 12 . 7/13/2019
This Fanfic was awesome! Please make another chapter, maybe with Eleven and Mike at the Snowball. You are an awesome writer and thank you for all of your hard work with this fanfic!
Eddy500 chapter 12 . 3/26/2019
Great story. Extremely sad that caught up to the latest chapter.
Eddy500 chapter 11 . 3/26/2019
Another Great chapter
Eddy500 chapter 4 . 3/26/2019
Great Chapter!
Hollow Lives chapter 12 . 11/4/2018
Can't wait to see what happens next! Great story!
noDownSide chapter 12 . 8/22/2018
It's cool when I have time to explore back in the ST archives and even cooler when I find a story that's sweet and thoughtful like this! Now I get to go read your other fic!