Reviews for Intolerance
Anphibium chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Wouldn't what they did constitute and act of war against the Commonwealth? That's a pretty stupid thing to do.
Wing Omega chapter 3 . 11/17/2004
Is Helena Stark supposed to be related to Admiral Stark?
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Great sequel so far! The related story, parts of which I've read, was good. FYI though, it's standard procedure to indent dialogue, I used not do this as well.
Hope for Love chapter 8 . 3/19/2003
A beautiful story with a wonderful ending. Thank you for this.
Hope for Love chapter 8 . 3/19/2003
A beautiful story with a wonderful ending. Thank you for this.
Hope for Love chapter 7 . 3/19/2003
2 chapters left. I can't wait to see how this wonderful story ends.
Troll99 chapter 8 . 3/19/2003
Hehe, I knew you wouldn't let ROmmie die. Well, at the end I must say that I really like this story. It's so cute and yet deals with the aspect, that no one hadn't written about before (at least not to my knowledge).

Keep up good work!
Troll99 chapter 6 . 3/19/2003
Is it her or not? How can you stop at that point? Have I ever said, that I hate cliffhangers - when others use them :)?
JA Baker chapter 6 . 3/19/2003
I ain't posting the next chapter till tomorrow.

I’ve finished the story, but I’m making you all wait to see what happens :-P
Hope for Love chapter 6 . 3/19/2003
I can't wait to see their vengeance at what happened. I'm gonna love it.
Troll99 chapter 5 . 3/18/2003
Harper has a plan! God! Let's just hope it works. Somehow I don't believe you'd let Rommie die. I have to say, that I really love this story and can hardly wait for the next chapter.
Hope for Love chapter 5 . 3/18/2003
I love the fact that you update really fast so that I don't have to wait for the next chapter too long. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Troll99 chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
Oh, oh, oh! My God! What is Harper going to do? Better even: what's Dylan going to do? Now I am really intrigued!
Troll99 chapter 3 . 3/18/2003
My oh my, I hope this is going to end well! Leaving Rommie alone behind? I'm not sure if this was a good idea!
Hope for Love chapter 3 . 3/18/2003
The people of New Salem sound like Genites or the Machin Alpha people. I hope they do nothing to ruin the relationship between Dylan and Rommie.