Reviews for Marry, or Die!
Tsunamidestroyer chapter 7 . 7/13
THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT sirius is still alive
tetyana chapter 11 . 7/3
Please update, this story is so good and hilarious, I want to know the ending!
palcica chapter 11 . 7/1
I am SO sorry that you stopped writing, wish you'd come back and finish this fic, but it's been 13 (THIRTEEN) years, so I guess it's not happening anymore..
Your Dramione fics on Fictionalley too, Legitimacy and Evolution of Draco Malfoy, it's such a shame you only started them, never to finish :(
*Snicker* Glad to see the bloodtraitor in her rightful place...
nk01 chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
Smashing story :)
silverslytherin chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
i realiize its been ten years since you last updated but if you ever happen to read your reviews again, i found this story really good and im sad to see if was never completed.
bassoongirl14 chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Too funny! I really wish you continue this one day!
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
Dude! What happened to the rest of the story? ...this is awesome, a Dramione fic WITH SPIKE! It's everything anyone could ever dream of...you should continue x x x
waterflower20 chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Why oh why you haven't updated in TEN years! Why?!

Please finish this story! Please!
krm3DeeDee chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Wonderfully delicious! They're both very in character, I can see this romance happen! Poor Ron
Deranged-Psychotic chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
lmao. omw. the ultimate
Vandole chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
It's been years now! I really hope you come back and finished the story!
dragon2414 chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
:D omg that was funny... i dont really know why... :) who will Hermione end up with? really hope you update soon!
jowilleatyuh chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
OMG hahaa! This is freaking hilarious xD Hahaa I loved the entire story even though Voldemort was er... rather OOC but I liked it xD Teehee the ending got me laughing my arse off xD teehee nicely written ;3
thatdramionefangirl chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
You really should continue this!

I'm loving it soooo much! :D