Reviews for Marry, or Die!
nk01 chapter 11 . 3/28
Smashing story :)
silverslytherin chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
i realiize its been ten years since you last updated but if you ever happen to read your reviews again, i found this story really good and im sad to see if was never completed.
bassoongirl14 chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Too funny! I really wish you continue this one day!
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
Dude! What happened to the rest of the story? ...this is awesome, a Dramione fic WITH SPIKE! It's everything anyone could ever dream of...you should continue x x x
waterflower20 chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Why oh why you haven't updated in TEN years! Why?!

Please finish this story! Please!
krm3DeeDee chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Wonderfully delicious! They're both very in character, I can see this romance happen! Poor Ron
Deranged-Psychotic chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
lmao. omw. the ultimate
Vandole chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
It's been years now! I really hope you come back and finished the story!
dragon2414 chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
:D omg that was funny... i dont really know why... :) who will Hermione end up with? really hope you update soon!
jowilleatyuh chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
OMG hahaa! This is freaking hilarious xD Hahaa I loved the entire story even though Voldemort was er... rather OOC but I liked it xD Teehee the ending got me laughing my arse off xD teehee nicely written ;3
dramionefan26 chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
You really should continue this!

I'm loving it soooo much! :D
vxw chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
I'm really enjoying it so far :D Great plot idea!
imy321 chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
finish
somebodybitten chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
I love your story! Can't get enough of it. I hope you haven't given up on it yet. I do have some questions I hope you can answer like are you really gonna make Voldemort kill their child? Are they gonna end-up together in the end or will it be Draco/Pansy & Hermione/ Ron? Is Dumbledor still alive? Did Lucius get mad at Narcissa for the incident with Stan? So many questions don't think it will fit. I hope you will update soon.
oh nargles chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
Hehe guess Ginny got the wrong impression and dissovled into a dead faint, hehe you choice of words were really good hehe if you read just the last line by itself it could be quite naughty, hehe. Right I'll stop disssolving into giggles now hehe, anyway update please!