Reviews for From the Sea it Came
Stormcutter684 chapter 21 . 1/30
I just was checking to make sure my review made it out into the world when I noticed not ONCE, but TWICE ! ! !
I said " ... wa ! ! ! !"
Yeah. You may think I'm a weirdo. But what I meant to say but didn't say *coughcoughcoughiblamethecomputercough*
Was that this story was amazingly awesome. :)
Stormcutter684 chapter 21 . 1/30
OMG OMG OMG ! ! ! ! ! ! ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡
This story wa ! ! ! !
You had me hooked up on it, hanging by the edge of each evil cliffie and each hint and clue you gave.
I mean - HOW MANY STORIES CAN YOU FIND about an evil mind-possessing creature in Lotr?!
Did I already mention this story wa ? ! ? !
I love the suspense and mystery, and that mind-possessive creature was just awesome and evil and really cool. Also I love LOVE LOVE the funny banter between Gimli and Legolas. It's hilarious!
XD especially the 'I was going to try to dig my way out with my belt!' And then Legolas said 'my deepest apologies. Had I known I would've given you more time.' I laughed so so hard :p
And when Gimli was in Thranduil's office .. I knew his wicked plan.
And I was lik, in those dramatic movies in slow motion ... "NOOOOOOOOO ... *dramatic beat* DOOONNN'T ... DOOOOOO IT!" then Thranduil got possessed. And I just about fell over, and thought the world was ending.
But I loved Legolas' smart thinking in an attempt to reveal that the creature possessed his father.
The mother name plan was really smart. It certainly was good that the wicked thing couldn't accessed long ago memories!
And I was soooooooooooo SO relieved when the brothers came back from the battle with the Orcs. I feared the worst ...
And I jus your story - it's so frickin AWESOME! ! ! ! !
If I had the power to deem you as an author, I would do it now.
Has this story been published yet? ;)
Rutu chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
HI! Just wanted to tell you that I've started a C2 community for great fics on our fave elves and ranger, and I'm adding this fic to the archive.
Felicity 14 chapter 21 . 12/5/2004
Wow Great story- liked the way u did Legolas family. Any chance of more stories about them?

Anyway carry on with teh stories their great
Rutu chapter 21 . 4/30/2004
OH MY GOD! This has got to be the best fanfic I ever read. And I'm not just saying that. It's true. This is the most touching one I've read. I love the angst, and how you intertwine humor with it(Thank God for Mirdolen). And the verbal jousts, those were just fantastic. In short, I LOVE THIS STORY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I am really looking forward to the sequel. Can you include Faelernil in it. I really started liking him. And, I know you have a beta, but if you ever need another one, I'd love to help. PLEASE PUT THE OTHER FANFIC UP SOON!
Vanyaelen chapter 21 . 3/9/2004
Great job! I like your story. I think you should write a story about Eldarion having an argument with Aragorn, and somehow got kidnapped or something. If you write this story can you please have Legolas helping out with the rescuing? Thanx
Niani chapter 21 . 3/9/2004
NO... the end. But there is a kind of sequel. Great job on a fic well done. Can't wait for the next great story.
Cosmic Castaway chapter 21 . 3/9/2004
I for some odd reason didn't review when I first found this and then thank everything that I found it again, just wanted to say I enjoyed this and this was a great story and I do hope you write some more chapters quickly to youir other stories and get to work on some more new ones! Love them and keep up the great work!
Deana chapter 21 . 3/9/2004
*clap clap* That was a grest story! Congrats! WOO HOO! ;) I can't wait to read your other ones. What new story do I want to see first? Humm...the sequel, I think. Write it soon, okay? lol ;)
Noriel chapter 21 . 3/9/2004
You're welcome!
Niani chapter 20 . 3/5/2004
aw...this means that the end is comming soon. Can we expect a sequel or another story? Great chapter by the way.
MarySuesREvil chapter 19 . 2/28/2004
Thank you very much for acknowledging my screen name. After reading a lot of the stories here, I had to take this screen name, in no way, shape or form related to your story. I just love it!
From your attention to detail I'm sure it was just a mistake with Celeborn and Mirkwood, but it takes nothing from the story itself. I am just what you would call an obsessive fan and that's why I noticed.
I don't like Evil!Thranduil stories, but you give a damn good reason for that. Plus, it's not really him. And the part with Legolas finding Gimli is just so touching! Congrats on that.
I could go on and on about the way you are writing an AU sory and still keep everyone in character, but I'll just say it's really a great, great story. And please don't keep us waiting so lomg! I really want to know what's next.
Deana chapter 19 . 2/14/2004
Cool chap! Post 20 soon, please! :)
Niani chapter 19 . 2/13/2004
I loved it as usual. Can't wait for the next one. I liked how you put the story of little leggy through the chapter. Nice touch.
Cloud-123 chapter 19 . 2/13/2004
yay! an update! _ please update again soon!