Reviews for 72: I think they'll be thrilled
jullauk chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
soooo cute!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
YES, more Dad!Steve! When I saw this was a story about Mike and El going on a date, I totally didn't expect Steve to show up, but he really was great.
MikeyMoo23 chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
Perfection! I loved it! I also love how Steve came down to see the kids and he went to get Pizza I love Steve, he’s going to be a good father one day if decides to.

Sassy mike is literally my favorite thing the world, I love the talk with El and Karen. And you Karen really well in his too
Solyluna chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
Maybe he should declare as a psychology major next semester.

(Nah, too much reading).

oh yes shit ... a lot of reading ... per Steve I would do well.
thanks for the chapter I love it
Kitkat39612 chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
This was brilliant! The chapter was quite long and at times seemed a little slow, but you picked it up really quickly. Could you write what would happen if Mrs Wheeler found out about where El really came from? That would be interesting. That's everything. Keep writing your fanfiction, I really liked this one.
jessica.sanders589 chapter 1 . 1/17/2018
Just, just adorable.
deleteduserFormerlyMuffinstuff chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
This was amazing! Love it! Also, I LOVE your channel! I didn't know that was you! :D
denebtenoh chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Aaawww soooo much fluff I will REALLY need to go to the dentist!
But just like with chocolate, I REALLY CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT!
Thank you for writing this! its beautiful!
Eminator chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Awe. So good! When it ended apparently I said, "so good" aloud with a sigh, because my toddler sighed loudly "so good mom. So good" hahaha thank you for the happy feels. I'm worried canon won't be as good ;)
daphnewang chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
This is so beautiful :) I feel as if I was watching another episode of stranger things as I read your fanfic. You stay true to the characters. I absolutely love Steve’s dialogue haha. Thank you so much for this! :)
rahulkulkarni681 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Can we have more like this? This is one of the most true to Stranger Things fanfic I've found.
Aundielen chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
I like the idea of Steve coming back to hang out with the kids. Great story!
LadyHuntressOfBedlam chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
this is really well done and super cute 3
SSJGamerYT chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Wow... I thought ur past two one shots were good... This is just... Amazing! I really, and I mean REALLY wanted to read a Mileven story with Karen in it, and see her reaction (preferably one where she thinks that her kids are growing up too fast which you have amazingly done here) to them as a couple and you completely nailed that. Really hope you write more Mileven (and hopefully Lumax especially after the events of ur 71 book-which also bags the question, is all of ur stranger things books in the same timeline ur personal/ AU timeline?) books that include Karen in it and her slowly analyzing Mike and El's relationship. Hopefully you make so that eventually she knows the truth about El and the events that happened in Hawkins, but I doubt it's possible to make that happen will still writing a realistic and good story. Steve was also very well done in this book, having him be the guy of advice person was very entraining to read, and him hoping to have what Mike and El have again really makes me feel sorry for him.
I'm giving this a 9.5/10, seriously great job.
Hoping you continue to write more Stranger Things fanfiction cuz ur honestly one of the best authors out there.
Cardiaivana chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
You really are my fav author when it comes to Mileven fandom. Really love this one-shot (kudos for an insightful and fresh mix of Steve’s and Karen’s disposition). And oh, please keep writing more!