Reviews for It's Hyrule, Charlie Brown!
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Love it! Sorry for not reviewing your first one. I was just so excited to get to the next one. I never would have thought about doing a peanuts/Zelda crossover. Keep up the good work
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Good reference to the musical! Great job again, although I still have no knowlage whatsoever about Zelda.
galaxysong9 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
I like all your fics... They're cute. Not insane, not mean, not bashing... But just one thing. I don't object to Christianity (I am Christian) the Hylians all believe in Din, Farore, and Nayru, the Triforce, the hero, etc. etc. To make Link Christian would destroy most of the plot line. I don't mind though, just pointing it out. Good story! _ Oh and one last note: I'm glad you're not one of those Christians who say Harry Potter, LOTR, etc is evil!
Bamina chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
that so sweet :) i just _LOVE_ famaly reuniuns
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
adding story to favorites... :) (still gets a kick out of Kokiri baseball)
Der Drache chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
Amen to that, brother! Or sister. :)
Darthman chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
I LOVE PEANUTS! Charles Schultz is the best cartoonist ever.
StorySnob chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
How sweet and cute! I like your fanfics. They are so heart-warming.
DancesWithMoogles chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
Great story! The part about the Kokiri's playing baseball was cute.
Fivefivefivetwo chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
Kewl, except there's one thing you should do...

Lan the Warder chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
Hey thats good... theres not many people who will stand up for christianity like that... good job
Kokiri7656 chapter 1 . 11/30/2000 does anybody lose to a team that's never played baseball before? Even Charlie Brown isn't that bad :-)
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
LOL! I was such a huge Peanuts fan when I was little! Hey, I don't mind the Christian content at all! Lost to a team that never even played baseball-bwahahahaha! :)