Reviews for Prodigals 10: Wordsmiths
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Great work. We put the sign up the next day. Wow. They put the sign up.
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
LOL! Good to know Rogue found some good friends. :)
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Ha ha, I like these characters. They're funny.

Great scene, loved it.
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Lol! This was hilarious, and very interesting. Friends like those are great. ;)
Running in circles chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Wow, hilarious. Really really good.

And just to be a smart ass: The original word faggot just means a bundle of sticks. During the witch hunts they would burn gay people before the witches, in order to get the fire the right temperature (and to kill the gay people off). Since you burn a bundle of sticks they called homosexuals faggots. That's where cigarettes being called fags comes from too - you burn cigarettes.
lori chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
wow. that's all your getting. i have to research bio and i'm brain dead.
wingedfrog chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
That was really cool. I really like the bunch of friends talking, because that's how all of my friends talk to each other. Actually that's us on good days, normally we're just plain incoherent (I think that's a word). But it was really neat.
Ryoko Subaru chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
mwhahahaha, Remy going to be making an entrance? oh i hope so :D hehehe :D
Five-Farthings chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
I can't really say anything other than that your stories are completely brilliant. Very funny, and made me think actually, when they were on about the words. Anyway, keep it up!

do not deny the world your talent!
Neurotic Temptress chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Well, it looks like someone is on a writing roll! I don't think I've ever seen updates come from you so fast. : )

As usual, the banter between friends is one of my favorite parts. ". . . the ability to turn every conversation into something with sexual connotations." ~~ And shouldn't *everybody* have this ability? I'm telling you it's a crime if you don't. ; )

"Mira snorted. 'You're an idiot.'

'It's true.'

'You're an idiot.'

'It's true.'

'You're still an idiot.'

'I can accept that.'" ~~ Hahaha! Veryy nice! I'm glad someone knows the extent of their idiocy. : )

An interesting choice of topic for this installment. I get like that too sometimes, wondering exactly what brings about a word's evolution. It's fascinating how a society can coin a word and completely change its meaning. Or as you mentioned, how one culture has a specific definition, while another culture has a different one. It's funny how things turn out.
Rupeshwari chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Wasn't expecting another installment so soon. You're spoiling us! No complaints here though. :)

This proved to be a nice break from all the angst, I'm wondering what exactly happened to Remy though. Keep up the wonderful work.

I always feel like a grade school teacher when I leave reviews. You've earned yourself a gold star! Yeah, anyway . . . kepp writing please. :)