Reviews for Match Girl
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
cute story
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Aww, I loved it. Great story. One of those amazing Chlark fics.
Outlaw Adam Knight chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
One of the best one shot fanfics I have read yet! Very very good. Love the character interations, and great to see such a mundane event as a blizzard, as opposed to some cataclysmic villain inspired thing.

AK
SeasonVelvet chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I wonder what it'd be like to almost die.

God knows the cast from Smallville does it often enough. You'd think a person would change after something like that.

Kutos in a fic well written.
KirijamaScion chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Fluff is a good thing. Damn near a sacrament especially when you need to avoid reality. heh :P

keep writing.
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
It was cute. Ugh, that Match Girl story always did creep me out. They shouldn't let kids read that stuff (the 'real' fairytales)
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Really nice and really cute. I got scared there for a minute with Chloe fading and all. Thanks or sharing that.
AnnabelleOdd chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Oh. I liked it! Especially the last part. I've never read that airy tale, though, abotu the match girl, so I guess I'm missing out on part of the meaning, bu ya know, still a good fic!
Wravyn chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Ah honey, if only the execs at the WB could get even a smidgen of your plans for the Chlarkness. I've loved this story for all the months since I first read this (at your site, maybe?) and I'm missing the dynamic that stopped showing on the...well...on the show.

Need I say it? You're gonna make me say it, aren't you? You rock. ;)
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
With that title, I was so afraid you were going to kill her off. This was all the nicer for not being sure there would be a happy ending. Orange Food Day? Hoody Hoo!
Pinellas62 chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Great story. I loved the way you DID include the logic of having Clark DRIVE to get Chloe. The ending was great too. Clark and Chloe needed that.
Starry Nights chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
aw, when i saw the title, i thought of that little tale...it was one of my favorites when winter came rolling around...this is so sweet. Love the story!