Reviews for From Enemy, to Nothing, to Friend, to Lover
Nessers chapter 17 . 6/11/2010
oh my gosh i absolutely lov this chapter i think Draco acted lik a totall hero and i think Hermione was soo brave... it
Cherine chapter 45 . 2/26/2006
this is a really really good story :) thank you for putting it in fan fiction. :D hope you will make up more stories like that.
freezingfire84 chapter 21 . 7/20/2005
this is a good story, but its dueling not dwelling and evee's last name would be riddle seeing that her father was tom riddle. but i really like the story so far
victoria chapter 45 . 6/10/2005
best fic ive read yet! and i have read lyk 50 so thats really good. Anyother ficz u rocommend?
a kid chapter 22 . 6/7/2005
What the fuck is dwelling? are you talking about dueling? becuase you a fucking messed up if you think dwelling is a word. like the story, hate the fucking grammer. (sorry, i'm having a bad day) fix the fucking grammer.
steaminpoptarts chapter 21 . 5/23/2005
i think that dwelling was supposed to be dueling...very different...anyway, i really like this story so far, i can't wait to read on and see what happens.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Good god! This story is terrbile. Not only are there many grammatical errors, your story is very typical with a boring plot line, as well as a sense of being rushed. It needs alot of work. ALOT. This story could do with an upgrade-especially in the storyline department.. Terribly cliche. No benefiting factors to this story at all, and it hardly stands out of the crowd amongst the others with its dim glow. Work on it. Before I tear my eyes out. Now.
ChelseaS chapter 45 . 11/19/2004
Haylow! I actually started crying when I finished your story! Can you email me the name of the sequel? You're a fantastic writer, but as I'm sure other people have pointed out (not to piss you off or anything!) you could take more time proofreading your stories.

Luv ur stories 4 eva,

Chelsea Ann
sugar n spice 522 chapter 46 . 7/17/2004
aww i absolutely LOVED it. it was the greatest. and omg there's not even words. if you did end up writing a sequel i'll read it cuz im gonna look for it right now...
FunnyCatGirl chapter 9 . 5/26/2004
this is a good story. I haven't finished it yet, but i'll be back to finish it. i can't comment much on it till i'm done
gottalovedrakie chapter 46 . 3/30/2004
Great story. i couldn't out it down. I loved the pairings and the characters. You are really good at discriptions and I am excited about reading the sequel. Watch your spelling here and there. Otherwise, I loved it!
Bianca chapter 46 . 3/12/2004
Oh gesh. From the little I read, it is clear how horribly hilarious this story is. Your spelling is atrocious and your characterization is so completely off canon. Have you even read the books? Have you read the new JKR chat where she completely dismisses the ship of Draco/Hermione. I hope this is a parody.
A Melancholy Autumn chapter 46 . 3/7/2004
This was the worst Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read. Have you ever heard of the term "canon?" Yes, Hermione sure would be a belly bearing girl, wouldn't she? Right. I also think you should make use of an editor; preferably one who can spell simple words like "okay." You know, it took me ten minutes to figure out your chapters on "dwelling" were not about habitats, but DUELING.
I doubt I'll ever read Harry Potter fanfiction on this site again, just in case a stumble upon your "sequel." You make me sad. I cannot believe I wasted my time reading the whole thing. I had hope it would get better (or at least become somewhat coherant). I was very disappointed, though not at all surprised.
Karen chapter 14 . 3/2/2004
Just so you know Voldermolt, is not a pure blood, he is a half blood, you should correct that. And good fic!
PeacockTail chapter 12 . 12/14/2003
hey...ur storys gr8 n ur a bloody gr8 author n all...but dam girl! evry time u spell SLYTHERIN, its annoying...ur always spellin it rong!