Reviews for A tad different (Discontinued)
TheJSmooth chapter 28 . 7/3/2018
He should have kissed her goodnight before leaving at least lol
And they shouldn't worry about Garou... Saitama will take care of him.
Ander Arias chapter 28 . 7/3/2018
The chapter was good overall, but a grip I had is that some parts of the narration are written in present tense. The proper way of writing narration should be past tense all the time.
YeetNibbaReeee chapter 28 . 7/3/2018
Good chapter
Scattershot98 chapter 28 . 7/3/2018
YES NEW CHAPTER! Takoyaki? Ohhhhhh he means Genus! Haven't read the manga yet but I've heard of Garou's name before, and how powerful he is. I really need to read, I wanna be caught up since season 2 is still in production. Love the SaiNado moments! King, go on and write that fanfic! I'll read it too lol! What is that very end teaser? eh great chapter!
JohannFuchs chapter 28 . 7/3/2018
I would demand more! But I'm just happy you continuously post. Thank you and have a wonderful night...or day wherever you are.
Kaiser Chris chapter 3 . 6/27/2018
This story so far has been nothing but a literary mess in terms of pacing and structure. Your main problem is that you adhere too much to "Tell don't Show" instead of the other way around. Dialogue is always a critical part of any story and rarely can you ever introduce your plot without it, something that is impossible in literature. However your problem is that your story is nothing but dialogue and one-line descriptions. This is painful to the writing because of the fact that we never get any paragraphs dedicated to giving the readers information about the setting or characters. Because of this my general immersion into the story is killed instantly and I have no true grasp of what is happening, being force to rely on what the characters are saying when it's only one-liners that don't give us an in-depth look into each characters personalities and traits. It feels more like they're just shouting as much information as possible in 5 seconds instead of talking. And when this is 80% of the story it absolutely kills enjoyment.

Then there's also the fact that descriptive paragraphs are non-existent as said above, and nowhere else is that obvious then Genos vs. Mosquito Girl. I get that not everyone is good at certain aspects of storytelling, I'm near-average at best at combat scenes and I have to work at them hard with multiple rewrites in order to get some semblance of realism. However even if you don't change what happens in the events, you can at least describe in detail what is occurring to show the reader what actions our characters take, creating a visual in our mind. I wouldn't mind nothing being changed if you at least TRIED to write the action scenes to give energy to our characters. Instead you took the laziest route by just shoving in an author's note, breaking the entire pacing of the scene and any immersion the reader has, and just spouting nothing has changed when some people may not remember what happened originally in the show and would like a recap, or need to know just where the cast is in relation to the environment and how the plot is moving forward with each scene. The virtual handwave of any action is some of the laziest writing I've seen and kills any possible enjoyment this story could've had, forcing me to drop this.

If you want to improve your story then go through multiple drafts and take time to perfect each chapter until you have something enjoyable and of decent quality. Simply spouting off quick exposition with no details and having dialogue be the near entirety of your story is terrible writing for a non-visual medium and is the worst way to present your story. Don't have the pacing be so spastic that there is no grounding or understanding of events. TAKE YOUR TIME! WRITE IN DETAIL!
Dudtheman chapter 25 . 6/26/2018
don't worry about the ooc it's the whole point of writing/reading fanfiction if I wanted to read the comic j would read the comic. thanks for the read good chapter
where the update chapter 27 . 6/24/2018
I NEED MORE UPDATES!
hmm chapter 22 . 6/24/2018
it's not fake is we like reading it. it's fake if we don't like reading it. and im pretty sure alot of people like reading this fanfic.
way to go chapter 18 . 6/24/2018
just keep typing, just keep typing.
Ooze96 chapter 2 . 6/23/2018
Also I sent you a fanfiction pm please check it out.
Ooze96 chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
you'll fit in just fine when I first joined I wasn't much of a writer but you quickly gain friends and just chat about anything really it can be crazy at times buts it normal so think about it
DesertBrat chapter 27 . 6/15/2018
I need moar!
SixStringBass chapter 27 . 6/7/2018
I absolutely enjoy this story so much. I've been binge reading it for the last two days and I can't wait for the next chapter. If you want, I really enjoy editing stories in between writing my own and I can help you with yours?
Ander Arias chapter 27 . 6/7/2018
A very enjoyable chapter. I love how you write Tatsumaki, and she's easily the best part of this fanfic. Who would have guessed that Tats would be good at videogames as well? :)

You know, Saitama sucking at videogames makes sense. He's used to beat all his foes with overwhelming force, so he probably doesn't need to strategize much. So when he's in a situation in which he can't rely on his brute force, the results are awful.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »