Reviews for Prom
Vivi-ntvg chapter 2 . 12/12/2017
I really enjoyed this story, not just the smut, but also all the fluff :D
seireidoragon chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
This was a very interesting story and the first time I've read a nerdy Astid and popular Hiccup fic. I think you did a wonderful job with it.
BrawlerGamer chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
That was super good, and well worth the wait! Loved that Astrid was able to repay Hiccup back in some way for all he's done for her.

Stoick and Valka were both super funny in this! I look foward to future stories where they embarrass their son lol
Hope chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
Please write a full fledged nerdstrid au, this was so great!

Did you hear? Kit Harington has been confirmed to return with Cate Blanchett, America Ferrera and Jay Baruchel for httyd 3! Eret and Valka are now officially confirmed! There is also a new character called Grimmel the Grisly who is voiced by F. Murray Abraham! He is going to be the villain for httyd 3.
freyja0taku chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
This is great! Glad he isn't cocky even if he's the popular one. And his parents, wow. So supportive xD Embarrassing but endearing parents.
AnnieDragonGirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
That was great! I like this idea with dorky Astrid. Maybe you could write more for this AU?
Hicc chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
That was really sweet, and funny, and makes me want to try dating again, lol.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
Quite the prom night, especially the finish to it.

He adores her and she's found love where she never figured to find it.

Still...the 'rents were quite quick to accept their son and his date ending up this way...I guess they've let him grow up, and helped keep him from going into a ditch...

Astrid's 'rents may need a bit more convincing...especially her uncle.

Figure great days ahead for those two, once they were able to become a couple.

CB73
Grizzly98 chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
Holy fucking hell. Once again you've done an amazing job
SquallofVIII chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
Really happy with how this turned out, not that i had any doubts.
I like how you took my idea for Stoick and Valka being embarrassing and cranked it up a couple of notches.
All and all a fantastic two-shot!
KFMDA12010917 chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
Wow... That was nice, and really hot at the end. I mean reeeeaaaalllyyyy hot. :p

I have to say, I was never really a fan of AUs, especially modern AUs but I'm currently following two; Everything I Want (But Nothing I Can Keep) for something innocent and Friends With Benefits for something really dirty. LOL. XD

While those two are taking an eternity to update, short fics like these are nice to read. Anyway. Thanks for this... It's really nice and good. :)

~ Krystal Fire Maiden, Jerez's Divine Ascendant #12010917
mehansa12 chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Amazing, can't wait for the next chapter.
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Nice
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Nice of Hiccup to do this for Astrid.

Bet Heather's going to be on the periphery watching in amusement as this prom unfolds.

CB73