Reviews for Where's my Mate?
monay9e chapter 9 . 9/13/2019
Beautiful!
FairyMaster23 chapter 9 . 6/4/2019
LOVE IT CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE
jessa76 chapter 9 . 11/21/2017
I enjoyed this wish there was more
marlastiano chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
Thanks :)
AHealingRenaissance chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
Hehehehehe! Built-in allies...by their own choice :D I love this! Makes me wonder what's coming, because six wolves and nine vamps...pretty awesome! :D
marlastiano chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
WOW :)
simbacurls chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Yay! Her pack's bigger. So surprised Embry, Quil, and Jared decided to join her as well
AHealingRenaissance chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
Woohooo! I like this girl! That arrogant "we are the stuff" attitude is why I'm not a wolf girl. Actually, Jacob is why I'm not a wolf girl, but isn't that the same thing? ;)
simbacurls chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Exactly what Jake gets. Can't stand his py a**
Griezz chapter 5 . 11/17/2017
We all know that that's the EXACT kind of impulsive thing that Emmett would do; Em would certainly jump in with both feet into just about anything, often just for excitement or just to stave off boredom. However, when it's his mate asking him to do something like that, there's no way that he'd tell her "no".
marlastiano chapter 6 . 11/17/2017
Nice :)
AHealingRenaissance chapter 6 . 11/17/2017
I totally agree. What does she have holding her there, and what does she owe them anyway? She wasn't raised there, they aren't really "her" people, except through blood alone, (certainly not through relationships), and her only blood tie is nothing to write home about. What does she owe the pack, the elders, or even the tribe? Maybe if Paul had been less of a jerk and more of a brother, he'd have a hold on her...not that they even need her, by the way. There are plenty of wolves, all of whom grew up there, have family that cares about them there, and actually have reason to care what happens to any of them...and who do have to obey an Alpha order ;)
Matzy chapter 5 . 11/17/2017
I love it :D
AHealingRenaissance chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
With a brother that doesn't care and a tribe she didn't grow up knowing, what's to hold her there really?
simbacurls chapter 4 . 11/15/2017
Love it! Can't wait for more