Reviews for Unbreakable Bond, Unbreakable Sword
Anthiese chapter 1 . 5/16
I guess this is a bit decent, but I think it might need some work. You might want to add more descriptions in there. I wanted to feel what the characters were feeling at every important moment, especially the ending. You could probably add a little inner monologue in there from Kris or from Katarina. I wanted more descriptions on what the characters were doing when they were performing an action. Also, I felt that it moved a little too fast. At the end of the chapter, they are getting married. Well, it's good. I just suggest adding a whole lot more detail so it can feel more alive. I couldn't really picture the surroundings at all. For example, you could have described what the location of their wedding looked like. Were there decorations? How many people were there to witness the event? Were there flowers? What was the theme? What did Katarina's dress look like? These are details that you might want to include in the story.
G chapter 2 . 4/21
WTF? I'm so confused.
It is an interesting note that while everyone has a myriad copies in the Outrealms, Kris has vanished. Completely. Could make an interesting story!
Extreme Tactician chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Thanks for the fanfic! People hate on Kris too much, you know. That's probably why there's barely any fanfics about him.
Johnshark chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
good story I like a lot, are very rare the fic fic of katarina and kris like Mark x Lyn, great work.