Reviews for Family Resemblance
StefKroner chapter 8 . 5/9
This is an amazing story. I love stories about Winchesters and Alek
Iowa Kat chapter 8 . 3/15
I've never seen DA, but so want to. You did a marvelous job on this story, and made Alec fit in the storyline seamlessly. As Ketch would say "Bravo"! Thank you for a great read.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2019
I love your writing. Please write more SPN fics! :)
DA Fan 494452 chapter 8 . 7/18/2019
This is getting really interesting. I love the interaction between Dean,Sam and Alec. Hope you continue this story. Love it.
LeiaWinter chapter 8 . 7/3/2019
Loving it!
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 7/2/2019
I like that Alex was able to avoid detection by Ketch. That means the Brits won't learn about him, at least for awhile. Alex is really the little brother to both Sam and Dean now. They make a great team, and should really stick together from now on. Some one shots would be great if your Muse cooperates.
Endgame65 chapter 8 . 6/27/2019
Enjoyed the story a great deal, hoping to see more of your works soon!
freetobescary chapter 8 . 6/26/2019
The end?! I wasn’t expecting that! Tbh, life has been CRAZY lately, I just couldn’t find the time to read this chapter before today. But I wasn’t expecting it to be the last one I sure will miss these guys. The dynamic you created between them is something else, that’s for sure. Which is why I will always appreciate the hell out of everything you write, whether it’s one-shot or multi-chapter, it will definitely put a big smile on my face. (Kinda like every update from you tbh )
ngregory763 chapter 8 . 6/24/2019
I still absolutely LOVE this AU of yours! I am so glad you did not give up on it and leave it hanging and I will ALWAYS be interested in any one shots or continuations branching from this story. Thank you, from the bottom of my Alec starved heart!
happycabbage75 chapter 8 . 6/21/2019
Thank you very much for wrapping this up. I'm always up for one-shots in this world if the muse strikes!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 8 . 6/20/2019
Love it, looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2019
Well done. I like it that you didn't kill the Alpha! And, yes, I'd happily read some one-shots if you have a mind to do them.
Endgame65 chapter 8 . 6/19/2019
I did enjoy the story and I hope to see other works from you soon.
Shazza19 chapter 8 . 6/19/2019
Thank you for the update I have missed your spn stories. Enjoyed the banter between the guys always have loved your stories
AlecDeanFan chapter 8 . 6/19/2019
Great chapter, as usual. Surprising as well. I seriously thought Sam would kill the alpha vamp with the colt. It is definitely a good thing Alec has great hearing and moves very fast or they'd be in a lot of trouble. Loved the ending banter between the three brothers as always. And seriously, I'd read any DA/Supernatural story you write. You're one of my favorite writers and one of the best. So until next time, Take care of yourself!