Reviews for Asari Effect
KyliaQuilor chapter 11 . 8/24
A very interesting story. Very well done.
Viperstrike2 chapter 11 . 7/27
Great story, really unique too
Maid Of Many Names chapter 3 . 4/18
I confess that I'm struggling a little with your main character.

She has a terrible case of I'm Not Like Other Girls. Yes, she is. She's just outright flunking Asari Culture 101, even though alien cultures are a supposed interest. Human Culture too, really, since the other Asari are acting like something out of Mean Girls.

When they're talking about crest wax? They NOT talking about crest wax. It's about displays of social reciprocation, building common ground and taking each others measure. You know, in the smart way rather than beating chests or dropping trou'.

Also, why does she think anyone on Ilium, even kids, would bare their soul and all the things they really like or are interested in? Goodness know she's not opening up really, either. Getting to know someone takes time. Gaining trust takes time.

Finally, for someone who goes on about trying to keep her secrets and origins, she's doing an outright terrible job. She needs to work to drop the accent, fake interest in that scalp wax and soldier on. By not sucking it up and using the adult fortitude she should presumably have from her previous life, she's doing everything but hiding in obscurity.

Of course, you could be trying to set up a character flaw to add nuance to Terith's personal development. The problem is that it's just too pronounced. It is very hard to like her and since there is very little else we know of her or the plot at this stage, it's also difficult to remain engaged with the story. Being a bit socially awkward, having hidden depths and missing a few cues is fine but outright doing stupid things like provoking Nyxeris is a level of foolish that is difficult to ignore.
SirRacha chapter 11 . 3/5
This is the best ME story I ever read. I hope you come back and continue it. Your world building and character interactions is amazing.
SaucyHandles chapter 1 . 10/30/2021
This story is magnificent! I'm saddened that it hasn't been updated but I appreciate you for having written what you did. I truly wish there were many more like it but it's all the same first contact or regular Isekai themes. I hope you're doing well wherever you are though!
Fictional Liberator chapter 5 . 7/21/2021
if my memory is correct, omni gel shouldn't exist yet. it was a human invention. if I'm wrong just ignore this comment
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2021
i honestly hope this is as far away from canon as possible, i dont ever want to even see the mention of wrex as a person in this story but i wont get that will i?
jmeson75 chapter 11 . 6/2/2021
Quite a fascinating story. A unique concept and plot! Definitely deserves to be continued!
lmc9389 chapter 3 . 2/16/2021
Ugh nerfed angst si is worse than op si
evattude chapter 11 . 10/14/2020
Great chapter!
Lol chapter 1 . 7/12/2020
The reference list cracked me up so bad lmao
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2020
Dead, author has favorited a story published on mar. 21st 2020, so the author has simply abandoned this.
amerdism chapter 11 . 1/31/2020
Awesome story, can’t seem to find slot of asari main character stories strangely enough. Either way, hope to see more soon. When’s the next chapter going up?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2020
dead?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2019
Pretty sure you’re not dead (my condolences otherwise). Not sure why you stopped, you’re good at this. Not that it means anything but if you were to write more, I would be very keen to read it. No pressure, you have no obligation either way.