Reviews for Asari Effect
SaucyHandles chapter 1 . 10/30
This story is magnificent! I'm saddened that it hasn't been updated but I appreciate you for having written what you did. I truly wish there were many more like it but it's all the same first contact or regular Isekai themes. I hope you're doing well wherever you are though!
Fictional Liberator chapter 5 . 7/21
if my memory is correct, omni gel shouldn't exist yet. it was a human invention. if I'm wrong just ignore this comment
i honestly hope this is as far away from canon as possible, i dont ever want to even see the mention of wrex as a person in this story but i wont get that will i?
jmeson75 chapter 11 . 6/2
Quite a fascinating story. A unique concept and plot! Definitely deserves to be continued!
lmc9389 chapter 3 . 2/16
Ugh nerfed angst si is worse than op si
evattude chapter 11 . 10/14/2020
Great chapter!
Lol chapter 1 . 7/12/2020
The reference list cracked me up so bad lmao
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2020
Dead, author has favorited a story published on mar. 21st 2020, so the author has simply abandoned this.
amerdism chapter 11 . 1/31/2020
Awesome story, can’t seem to find slot of asari main character stories strangely enough. Either way, hope to see more soon. When’s the next chapter going up?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2020
dead?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2019
Pretty sure you’re not dead (my condolences otherwise). Not sure why you stopped, you’re good at this. Not that it means anything but if you were to write more, I would be very keen to read it. No pressure, you have no obligation either way.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2019
A shame to see this die though it was starting to get stale once it left the protag
Guest chapter 11 . 5/4/2019
Couldn’t put it down, would like to read more if you want to continue.
RoachBagg chapter 11 . 3/3/2019
I've never read a ME fiction like this before, one that has a Human becoming an Asari. It's refreshing. Proper grammar and writing style also make this story much more enjoyable to read than countless others. It appears dead, though. Unfortunate. If you revive it, I'll probably come back to read it.
SixPerfections chapter 11 . 1/16/2019
A shame that this appears to be dead. Your MC was about to have all her paranoia validated... only from an angle she couldn't have possibly forseen. YIKES. Enjoyed the read. Hope you decide to come back to this story sometime. Peace.