Reviews for An Occasional Fallacy
mhcalamas chapter 1 . 7/1
It’s all wonderful, but this is my favorite part: "I know about damaged things," she offered quietly. She squeezed his hand, "and I know they can be fixed."
Beautiful
Austwigirl chapter 1 . 5/27
lovely
amalina899 chapter 1 . 4/16
This story is unique and just so beautiful
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 3/24
I'm always curious about how other HP readers see the characters. Did you see him as someone who was pretending during the actual books?

I loved the story. I loved when he asked her to pretend with him. I loved his desperation and that he couldn't take it anymore.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/7
Aww, that was really sweet! I carved pumpkins for the first time in my life this year and it’s messy as fuck! Also very hard, so super impressed with Draco!
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 1/6
This is great! I enjoyed it very much. :)
Improper Use of Magic chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
This was amazing. Pure dramione at it's finest. The best kind of dramione. ;)
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
This is really quite good. I grinned at the end. I would love to know the Draco and Hermione of this story. I imagine the times after this were tinged with sadness and such wonder.
Arciere chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Wow. I'm amazed at the emotion and intensity you crafted in this story! It's perfection.
Dulce Muerte chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Such a great one shot
lucferase chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
I love it! 3
Pearl Gatsby chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I've read this at least three times in the span of a week. Such a great scene. Lovely!
Midnight May chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
very beautiful and heart warming
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I love them both stripped down and bonding over something
Nichole87 chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I love it! It's short but very awesome! You could totally continue it if you wanted :) hint hint! .