Reviews for I Could Never Say These Words To You
CelestialRosegold chapter 1 . 4/18
It's a bit unusual to see Bellamort fics from Voldemort's POV. And the descriptions in this were brilliant! You somehow brought out the human side of Voldemort, and the way you showed how the tables had turned was absolutely perfect. The ending is so sad, but the atmosphere of the fic itself is rather dark (in a very good way).
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 2/12
This is...eerie. I love how you describe the insane Bella, because even having lost her mind - maybe even more because of it - she feels so very Bella. I love the image of her behind bars, imprisoned and yet "freed". It also feels very Voldemort to put her there, in a way both protecting and cherishing and also trapping her. I love also the idea that somewhere he does truly care for Bella, that he doesn't discard her.
public static void chapter 1 . 1/14
A heartbreaking tale of lost love that I never thought I'd read. Voldemort, in spite of being tender and caring, is as imposing in your description as he should be. This doesn't read as a pair of lovers being apart for a long time; it reads as someone losing their lover only to rescue her and find out she's still lost to him, and that makes me love the story.
Your words are wonderful and fill me with dread from the summary to the end of the tale. I can feel how much emotion you put into this and how Voldemort should be suffering at not having Bella back as he imagined.
The questions he asks are heartbreaking, most of all ["Do you know who you are, Bella?"] because it shows he can see beyond the love and grief he feels; Voldemort notices that she isn't herself in reality and that it affects her more than it affects him.
The whole tale is wonderful.
summersaults16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
This was soo beautifully written. I loved how you came up with this idea. I was never one for a Bellamort but this was something I had no problem reading. In just a few words you were able to express soo much, I envisioned it perfectly well. I loved the depth, the characterization, and the vivid imagery. Bravo. It fits so well in canon, it could probably be a part of it!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Ah, it's been a while since I've seen you write this pairing~ The world needs more Bellamort.

It's odd reading a HP fic from you in that's written in the same style as Broken Bonds. It is a bit... overly wordy and redundant in places. (like using a variant of the same verb three times in one sentence.) BUT overall the rambling, flowing style works well for this piece.

Poor, broken Bellatrix... it's going to take her a while to recover from Azkaban, and we all know her mind will never fully recover...

[whispered in the darkness where no one else could see.] - I think you mean "hear". You said "see". But it's referring to spoken words.
hillstar chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Ooo, this is a really dark yet tender Bellamort oneshot. Your description of Bellatrix's physical state is extremely visceral. Losing her voice (and her mind) seems like a completely realistic response to undergoing years at Azkaban. The moment in which he asked her if she remember what they used to be and she burbled and laughed was especially touching and creepy. Usually, I would feel like a "loving Voldemort" would be too out of character, but because he doesn't speak the words "I love you," instead showing through his actions, I find myself believing he cares about her. I like the poignancy of these two characters who are in their own ways too wounded to express their love but reaching for connection nonetheless.
Maisie Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I honestly don't know if I can give this the kind of review it deserves because I loved so much of it I can't launch into specifics. But we can certainly try.
{the door squealed in a desperate plea for oil} I adore that line so much. I mean, the imagery there is amazing.
{broken by unseen forces that lurked in the shadows of Azkaban} This might have topped the above line as a favorite.
The part where Voldemort asks if she remembers him was just so...as much as I want to say he's out of character it just works so well and...that likely made no sense at all.
Let's just say that I'm pretty close to dying of happiness.
NefariaBlack chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Oh wow! Oh wow! This is perfection under a thousand words. Greatly accomplished. The things unwritten just lure in this, making it so much better than just spilling it all out