Reviews for Aftershock
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Now that's how it should have gone! Good stuff :-)
Rena chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
omg... you're story was sweet and you wrote it to actually sound like the characters... )
diaryofanna chapter 7 . 1/12/2009

god, i wish the show ended like this. :[
Milena D chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
This was my first time reading anything Jackie/Hyde and what an introduction! This was an amazing fic! I thought everyone was extremely in-character and the flow of events was perfectly timed and developed. Seriously a fantastic job, I hope I run across more Jackie/Hyde fics by you. _
ChasingYou chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
Amazing story! You really got the feeling like you were right there and this story is so beautiful written.

My favourite moment is the one where Jackie is laying on the couch and Hyde is like, ''I'm not going anywhere without you'. That comment made me go all aw and i just absoluty love it! Beautiful job with the writing.
relena cameric chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
So well done
Chii chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
This was so cute! squeal!
darbi chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Okay, I am just dumbfounded. I can not believe that one: I never read this story. And two: That I never read this story before today! What is wrong with me? I absolutely adore your work as I've made mention of in reviewing some of your other stories. I just can't believe this jewel got past me after all this time. Silly rabbit! Well, anyways...I enjoyed this immensely. I loved how you brought them around. And I'd forgotten (because the show has certainly abandoned the development of their relationship)how well they set one another off. That delicate balance between their personalities and how intriguing it is to if nothing else read how it progressed.

Fantasic work...and I hope this won't be the last we hear from you.

trinity-tragedy chapter 7 . 1/23/2004
Whoo! AU Jackie and Hyde! Must. Read. More.
Unfortunately, atm, it's 4am and I need to sleep... so I'll read more tomorrow.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I feel bad that I haven't reviewed this story yet either. Anyways great fic. I loved how them making up was so believable. And it wasn't rushed or dragged out too long either, it was just right. I love this story.
luvinJH chapter 7 . 8/20/2003
Wow... beautifully written. You seriously captured the characters of both Jackie and Hyde.

I'll admit I was in tears for a while there.;) Keep up the OUTSTANDING work!:)
Jess chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Wow! Great story! I absolutely love Jackie and Hyde together and i love fanfic on them. PLease keep writing!
Heather chapter 7 . 5/27/2003

carjax chapter 7 . 5/27/2003
Great ending. I really think it was a great resolution to all of their insecurities and a nice way to wrap it all up. I really enjoyed the entire fic, great job!
JHfan chapter 7 . 5/27/2003
This is one of my favorites on here.I can't wait for interludes-persay a pregnant Jackie.(What does persay mean?LOL I just said something I don't even know what it means.)Good job on this story.