Reviews for Auld Lang Syne
Angel chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Jean! I'm so damn glad you're back hehe. And soppster sap I love it! Wow err am a bit speechless here, the news and ravagining scenes of war is everywhere but I find I can escape into my little world here and everything is fine and dandy ;)

I absolutely love this piece, well except for the fact that it's too short ;):p I imagine a lot coming from this setting please hurry back with the sequel but I totally understand how hectic life is, so won't be researching most effective torture techniques should you be late ;) Also looking forward to the Cole and Cedric smackdown lol.
Evil Angel4 chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
YEAH! another installement in your cole/olivia serie!

And what a great one! Loved it!

I could just picture the two of them together...such a beautiful couple! *grin* beside Cole in a tux! Gotta love that man!

That kiss was really passionate, too bad cole isn't really over Phoebe yet...Poor olivia!

I can't wait for th next installement, and cole will have to make up for it!

Please continue soon!

Who will be the next villain? after the crozat, dako, maybe someone from Cole's past could interfere with his new life or his neighbor...
Real-Blonde-in-Florida chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Way to go Cole! What an ass! The perfect thing to say at the perfect moment! He either has to get over Phoebe or get back with her. He can learn that it is okay to love Olivia without being in love with Olivia. Her friendship can help him become the man that Phoebe can love.
Cindy chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Yeah, welcome back. OK, I know tension and suspense is good in a story but these two are supposed to be very shrewd characters who can read people pretty well so how are they so blind to this obvious attraction? I enjoy seeing Cole's character portrayed with more sophisticated tastes. True, he has less experience with romance than most highschool seniors but surely he can see his attraction to Olivia makes sense. Let's see, she is beautiful, she is a witch so no need to worry about how to tell her about his powers, she knows and more importantly, accepts him as he is, even respects and admires him. She is strong, classy, intelligient and a loyal friend. I think the problem is our boy is AFRAID of risking his heart again. His last relationship literally crashed and burned. Cole needs to talk to someone who can be objective, maybe Paige, Cecile or Andre. Or, some event could happen, say she gets hurt in the line of duty and he almost loses the chance to tell her what is in his heart. That might cut through his defenses pretty quick. The greater problem is that Olivia is convinced he is a certifiable Phoebephile and she is going to be putting up defences to protect her heart, even as he is trying to clear the road between them. Your stories have such rich characters its fun for a fan to play around with their potential, but for myself, I would much rather read one than try to write it. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
bubblypop chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
NO! Don't be angry at Cole, Olivia! AW That was so sweet and then he just had to go and ruin a perfectly good moment didn't he. Okay, I'm not trashing the story, i loved it, thats why i'm getting so involved. Write Another Story! Please, I need a sequal right about now or I'll die! I promise to review!
d chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
good work as always, cant wait to read what happens next, update soon!
MissKit chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Once again, your characters practically jump off the page they are so alive. I can't wait to see more, hopefully soon! ;-)
Mimi chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
My first reaction when I saw your name, even before I read the story, was : "Yay! She's back!" After reading your story, it confirmed that, cliche or not, "it was worth waiting for". And raised a number of questions:

- Why am I such a hypocrite? I hated it when Cole was being mistreated by Phoebe, but I'm enjoying it tremendously when he's been tortured by Olivia, and I'm looking forward to a prolonged process (the longer, the better). It might have something to do with the fact that I realy like Olivia...

- How do you come up with those perfect characters, so vividly described in a couple of deceivingly simple lines? After the McNeils and Cecile, here is Cedric, a deliciously repulsive vilain (and I'm still hoping to meet Andre!)

- Most importantly, when you wrote "THE END" you didn't actually mean it - it was just "The end, for now", right?
martha chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Thank you for another great story to enjoy. It was very sly of you to give us (the reviewers) what we've been begging for-some Cole and Olivia action- but with plenty of misunderstanding, jealousy, and miscommunication. Cole has dug himself a deep hole and I hope he'll find a way to get out of it.