Reviews for What Else Could I Do?
miss greenpeace chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
:0 totally love the characterization of Sango in this chapter. You portrait her like she's not some people in the background, or only a part of the group, but actually have personal relationships with Inuyasha. That's so smart, and now I want to read more about her :)) a winning chapter, definitely.
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
So what happens next?
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
a lovely story! interesting that there was a separation -i don't know if you got to read the actual ending in manga or see 'inuyasha - the final act' but there was a separation also (although very different circumstances). i enjoyed the repartee that flowed between the different members of the tachi -especially between sango and inuyasha was quite amusing. such a wonderful author you are, i hope you're still writing.

for lack of good inuyasha and rurnouni kenshin reading i'm combing the archives and compiling lists so that i'll never be without good stories to read again!

if you've never seen/read rurouni kenshin, it's a really great 'historical' anime (funny, dramatic etc...) -please remove spaces:

manga -

thespectrum manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

anime -

animeseason rurouni-kenshin-episode-1/

it is always a pleasure to find such a gem.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
rainbowbutterflie chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
I really enjoyed reading this story.

This was how the show should've ended!
ShahzysAngelette chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
I really like this one! Especially the fluff in the last chapter!
gaarapanda5 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
still laughing at the thought of Inuyasha sitting himself...

great story though!
CheesieCake chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Wow! That was so cute and sweet and good! You really don't need to add an epilogue, but I am a tad bit curious about what you would do with where they live and stuff like that...Thanks anyway for a well-written and wonderful story!
drinktea chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
Yay! I love a happy ending. Especially when it's got a good backstory. How you had Sango and Miroku grow into each other seemed natural. And how you had Inuyasha and Kagome grow into the absence of each other was natural too. (All the pining and thinking and whatnot.) Great piece! I only wish I could've found this sooner.

-Sakura
kagomes pup chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Very good. Will you be doing more?
InuNaomi09 chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
Aw! That was cool.
Miara Rigawa chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
Wow... I just have to stand up and give you an applause! THAT WAS SO BELIEVABLE! I can see it happening in the series! Your Inuyasha is not OOC in my opinion! You really pulled it off nicely!

The angst was a nice touch to the fluff. I loved it!
miss koneko chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
hell yeah!

that's awesome *_*

...u kickth much of arse.

and if u were worried about keeping inu in character, don't be :) he's had four years of missing kag, and that would change him if nothing else. i like the extra touch that he didn't go and see the others for four years, either. ...oh heck, i just love the whole thing.

keep on keepin' on!
inu-yu818 chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
konnichi wa,

this is such a CUTE STORY! I love it! I hope you write more stories, i love this story! Anyways totally awesome job and i hope you write more!

ai,

Kurisuti
InyshChck chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
Good, acually great. Ausome start! Now, go work on it! PLEASE!
Kaitlin Wood chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
I loved this story!I read another one a while ago,and it was just as good as this one;but way much longer :(

you shoulder really right another one as good as this and thank you,

Kaitlin