Reviews for I'm Only Half
dollar-diamond-ring chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Aw. How sweet!
Arianwen yes i am obsessed chapter 1 . 3/6/2005

i love it

but he can be whole again when he crosses the sea himself, but you really do have a beautiful way with words, i love it, thankyou so much

Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
*grabs the tissues* Very sweet. Poor Sam. He was such a good friend to Frodo. Great poem
mousegal chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Hi MichelleFrodo!

Another great poem! I think that all my reviews are going to be the same! There's only one word for all your poems, and that's 'brilliant.'

nonamenoname chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
That was sad - especially that interpretation, which I think is logical though the canon clashes with it, that Sam lost a big part of himself when Frodo left. I don't really understand Frodo leaving so that Sam _wouldn't_ be torn in two - I understand the bit about conflicting loyalties, but how is he going to be any more "whole" without his soulmate? Thank goodness for his happy life with Rosie and the closure we know of from the Appendices, though!
Tialys chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Mae Govannen!

First, thanks for being my first reviewer ;) Second, great poem. I just picked at random one of your poems to read first, and this was it. Anyway, it was great. I usually don't like poetry, but for some reason I love LotR poetry, and writing it really is easy to do. Frodo and Sam are my favorite characters, and I love fics about them. Keep writing!

Navaer, ~*~ Tialys Alaria ~*~
ShireElf chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Aw! This was so sweet! I love it! Good job!
LegyLuva logged out cos it wont let me review twice chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Ok, I know I have reviewed this story once but it is one of my favs so i just had to come back and review again. Also, I think that I will go and re-read and review some of your other poems 'cos im in a poetry mood. Anyway, as before, love this poem. Very sweet. 'I'm half a Sam' Love that bit. Did I say that in my last review? Oh well, me fav line. See you soon. x
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Hmm... Why on earth did it say 948 words? Or am I remembering wrong... I do that a lot. I'm fairly certain this post was not 948 words! :) But in any case, I like this one too. So there you have it, I like all of your poems! This one was very sweet. I find the thought of half of Sam's soul going with Frodo oddly comforting, though, like they're still connected when Frodo leaves Middle Earth... So sweet!
Edlyn chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Oh... *sniff* I said I'd review them all, and I'm just starting, and let me say again you are brilliant! I love it. I can't say anything else. It's perfect.
SilverMuse too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
How in the name of all that it mystical and Tolkien do you manage to come up with something as incredible as that possibly without even blinking an eyelash as you sit at home and type it unbeknownst that everybody is so incredibly jealous of the fact that you can write such amazing poems, carry on with everything in school AND put up with me in Geography!

People! We have a Wonder Woman here!
Elf of Rivendell chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
*sob* That was beautiful...*sobs loudly* I need kleenex...
arwen undomiel3 chapter 1 . 3/18/2003

You laready know how much i love this poem. It has to be my favourite one. Not much more i can say really except keep up the good work. I love it.

Loadsa Love from Sarah
LegyLuva chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Aw! *sniff* This has to be one of your better poems. *sniff* I really liked this one. *sniff* Hope you keep writing son or I'll cry *sniff* hehe. Sorry. This was a really good poem. Looking forward to your next. Loadsa Luv LegyLuva x *sniff*
lucy chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
hello michelle frodo

i really liked that one, made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end,

keep writing and i will keep reading