Reviews for Boundless
Sandy2348 chapter 1 . 2/26
Loved this series! I dunno why you split them up into separate stories but it was still awesome!
1tinac chapter 1 . 10/30/2021
This was a very cute series.
Jadeorion chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
I adore your bella and Tyler stories.
tinkermist99 chapter 1 . 1/10/2020
loved this series
Blistful2006 chapter 1 . 11/23/2019
Wonderful story from start to finish. Loved her with Tyler and his utter confidence.
monay9e chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
Beautiful ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
I LOVE IT
twi nana chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
and they all lived happily ever after, Sam is going down, Emmett will find his true mate, Bella has family, Jake is taking his place as he should, Jasper has the rest of his family, and only poor Charlie got screwed, but drinking yourself to death is a choice of sorts too, love the entire series. hugs Twinana
eeveejacob chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
Ooooh, I've just read all chapters and I really liked it! Well written, good plot, original idea!
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
I have enjoyed this series of stories very much. More than anything else you've written.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
wow this was a good one shot. I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing with us. Yes I'm glad that Jacob is the alpha now. Wow just because he hated Bella he didn't protect Charlie, I mean Sam now that is very sad.
Kochabilka chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
It wasn't Bella's fault that Rosalie was dead, it was Rosalie's own fault! She's the one that called the Volturi which pissed off Edward!
So that's how Jacob knew! Glad he took over as Alpha! :-)
So cool that she's Peter's great-etc.-grand-daughter! I'm so glad they went to go live with him! :-)
Too bad about Charlie :-(
I'm so glad Rosalie wasn't Emmett's true mate! I had a feeling about that ;-)
That was a great series of stories! :-)
lazygirl89 chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Love it, I gonna take a wild guess and say Victoria is Emmett's mate. Would you consider doing a Bella/Santiago pairing? I don't think that pairing has been done before.