Reviews for Somewhere in between
girrly chapter 28 . 1/5/2012
Ohh yeah, and, :PLEASE UPDATE!
girrly chapter 28 . 1/5/2012
wow this is good! i just wish sam could be in it more...
Viator-Porta chapter 28 . 8/27/2007
hey nice job can wait for the next chapie, if your wondering when i finish all chps that are up for a story thats when i review, i don't review every chap, i know i shold but i'm really lazy LOL.
Hope and love chapter 28 . 6/24/2007
i love it!
smrvn chapter 28 . 8/15/2006
This is a really cool story I hope you'll be updating soon.
Irresistibly desired chapter 28 . 5/29/2006
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE PLZ
Caroline ONeill chapter 28 . 1/10/2006
You can not leave it there. Please get next chapters soon
EllipsisObsessed chapter 28 . 9/3/2005
awsome story please update soon D
kasluvs chapter 28 . 7/31/2005
I really like your story so far! And I love the Jack/Katie dynamic! : ) Update Soon!

*kas
whatever90 chapter 28 . 7/31/2005
great story when u gonna finish it?
Jistone chapter 23 . 6/23/2005
where in the world did you come up with a name like Talq'ansowped? never mind i don't think i want to know, well i am going to go read the next chapter. great story by the way.
CMDR.Roberts chapter 28 . 6/14/2005
I love the story but come on its been over a year and no post you can't leave us hanging like that.
starfish chapter 28 . 2/15/2005
hey does anyone know if this story is gonna be updated?
albeno chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
hey loving the story, plz tell me ur gonna update it son. im a stargate-holic and this story has me hooked.
anon reader chapter 28 . 1/17/2005
the constant reminders to give you feedback seem to have worked. i rarely give any. this is because i have a bad habit of criticising too much no matter how much i love the story. bear in mind, i really enjoyed reading your fic and would not have written this otherwise. so here goes: i love the charater Katie, you wrote her exceedingly well, very much like Jack, my only complaint is that she seems to be almost a female copy of Jack, she could be better with a bit more of Sam or individuality mixed in, but well done despite (the femminism was good). Your writting in general is great reading, as in all good books it seems shorter than it is, as time flies. one thing i've noticed is tfic since march last year, so i dont think i have much chance of finding out what happens to Katie. oh well, i shall read some of your other fics. (btw this is the first one of yours i've read) thanx for a good read. :) -anon