Reviews for yesterday, today, tomorrow
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 2/11
I could definitely see this happening, and your piece didn't go on longer than it needed to to convey what was happening - it was nicely concise.
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I really like that you didn't make this romance - it's really refreshing to see a friendship fic between a man and woman on this site! And Andromeda and Kingsley are super believable.
You have a gift for packing a lot of emotional punch into a few words. I loved your last line; I also loved 'Yesterday had brought Ted's name; And today brought an end to any hope Andromeda still had'.
Sunset Whispers chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
This was so heartbreaking yet beautifully written with it being so short. Well done!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Let me just say, this an amazingly well-done drabble. Some people have trouble writing anything of substance in such few words, but not you!

This was a fairly simple scene, in the sense that not much actually happened. There is no plot to speak of, just a focus on one small moment. The dialogue was short and simple, yet carried a lot of emotion. And the way it was interspersed with narration flowed well.

I only spotted one grammar issue. In the last paragraph of the fic [away-Andromeda] needs spaces between the words and the hyphen.

Overall, it's concise without feeling like it was pared down to fit a wordcount, and reads like a complete story on its own.
accidentallybroken chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
I loved the line, "That was being human." Great job!
emrldapplejuice chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
It was short but perfect. Stories like this are the reason I read such short fics.
Mavynn chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I was pleasantly surprised by how powerful this was for how short it was. Normally i would have said it would have been a stronger imagery if you made it loner, but I don't feel length would have improved this at all. I am working hard here to find a concrit, so I am nitpicking It would have been nice to give a purpose to Kingsley specifically delivering the news as opposed to another Order member, say Tonks. Perhaps a tie in. But again I had to dig DEEP for that/