Reviews for yesterday, today, tomorrow
TrueBeliever831 chapter 1 . 4/24
Wow, this was very well done. I wasn't sure what story I was going to pick to review, but I am extremely glad I chose this one.

At first, I thought this might be a Kingsley x Andromeda story, and after having to write that for a challenge, I kind of wanted to read someone else's take on the pairing... and that is why I originally picked this one. However, I am actually glad it wasn't a romance [and we all know why, don't mess with the OTP]

Anyways, you packed quite the emotional punch into this little drabble. You can really feel for Andromeda. I can't even imagine what she must have been feeling. She loved Ted, she left her family and was disowned because she loved him enough to walk to marry him, and now she is never going to see him again. I think she was hoping for Kingsley to tell her she heard wrong, that it was just her worrying. Unfortunately he couldn't do that for her.

I think you captured Kingsley well, his calm, compassionate, almost peaceful demeanor was very evident in this. The way he comforted her, then assured her emotions were completely valid, is exactly how I would picture Kingsley to be.

I completely loved this little drabble. Very well done. :)
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 2/11
I could definitely see this happening, and your piece didn't go on longer than it needed to to convey what was happening - it was nicely concise.
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I really like that you didn't make this romance - it's really refreshing to see a friendship fic between a man and woman on this site! And Andromeda and Kingsley are super believable.
You have a gift for packing a lot of emotional punch into a few words. I loved your last line; I also loved 'Yesterday had brought Ted's name; And today brought an end to any hope Andromeda still had'.
Sunset Whispers chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
This was so heartbreaking yet beautifully written with it being so short. Well done!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Let me just say, this an amazingly well-done drabble. Some people have trouble writing anything of substance in such few words, but not you!

This was a fairly simple scene, in the sense that not much actually happened. There is no plot to speak of, just a focus on one small moment. The dialogue was short and simple, yet carried a lot of emotion. And the way it was interspersed with narration flowed well.

I only spotted one grammar issue. In the last paragraph of the fic [away-Andromeda] needs spaces between the words and the hyphen.

Overall, it's concise without feeling like it was pared down to fit a wordcount, and reads like a complete story on its own.
accidentallybroken chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
I loved the line, "That was being human." Great job!
emrldapplejuice chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
It was short but perfect. Stories like this are the reason I read such short fics.
Mavynn chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I was pleasantly surprised by how powerful this was for how short it was. Normally i would have said it would have been a stronger imagery if you made it loner, but I don't feel length would have improved this at all. I am working hard here to find a concrit, so I am nitpicking It would have been nice to give a purpose to Kingsley specifically delivering the news as opposed to another Order member, say Tonks. Perhaps a tie in. But again I had to dig DEEP for that/