Reviews for Dragons and Thrones: Final War - Doom Upon All The World
Ahrimal chapter 44 . 1/2
Well, it was quite a journey. The Starks have their happy ending, everyone alive and well, Bran even regained the use of their legs. Westeros as a whole should be fine now with Daenerys on the throne aided by wise advisors. Even Essos should be doing well, despite lingering issues to address. The long winters and summers are over now, for better or worse.

Despite the worlds being separated again, I suppose Josephine stayed on with Tyrion. I do wonder what became of Jaime and Brienne.

Meanwhile, in Thedas, with Leliana as the new Divine, things will hopefully improve for the mages, along with the changes in Orlais. Looming over that, well, Solas still intends to continue with his plan to remove the Veil, with all the destruction such will bring. However, such will be for the Thedans to face and overcome. The part of the Westerosi and Essosi in that tale is at an end.
Veridissima chapter 44 . 12/31/2017
GREAT ending!
Really LIKED IT!
raw666 chapter 44 . 12/31/2017
Honestly, I think it would have been better if you ended with the world still together for it kinds of make what's the point if you separate them again at the end. Not saying its bad but it is just doesn't feel right for the flow of the story. Not to mention cut out the possibility to revisit, or for others to revisit for what now story. But I respect what you did so far, so good and keep up the good work.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 44 . 12/31/2017
Nice Job
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 43 . 12/30/2017
Yay a baby
EarthBorn93 chapter 43 . 12/30/2017
I guess that was a predictable outcome for Arya. Happy endings all around. This has been an epic journey, and I thank you for it.

Tomorrow, it is finally done.
Wolfgirl2013 chapter 42 . 12/29/2017