Reviews for What's Past Is Prologue
angeliena chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
Oh I love this one!

Thank you!
Sapphiregirl chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Hello! I know it's been years since you wrote this story, but I stumbled across it this week and absolutely loved it. The idea of Mac and Diane coming face to face-not to mention everything it does to Harm-is a fascinating concept and y'all did a fantastic job handling it. You really captured the characters. (It was especially poignant to see Sturgis and Harm interact without the bitterness that clouded their relationship toward the end of the series.)

Loved, loved, LOVED the ending! The fire was a fabulous way for Diane to realize how much Harm loves Mac and the emotion you evoked in the scenes leading up to Harm's revelation at the end almost made me cry. I had to laugh at him pulling her out past the property line while everyone crowds on the steps to watch. Loved the Admiral!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this fic. Thanks so much for writing!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 9/20/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 9/20/2008
Wow! What a touching reunion! I really enjoyed it! I hope things go well for Harm and Mac!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
Great chapter! I love how things worked out between Harm and Diane. I hope things work out as well for Harm and Mac!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 9/20/2008
Brilliant chapter! Will he figure out that it's Diane when he can see her properly? Or will she have to tell him? I really enjoyed this chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 9/20/2008
Intense chapter! I wonder if Harm'll be able to spot the difference in them? I really enjoyed it! I don't like this Rupert guy!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
Intense chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope Harm's alright! The interaction between Mac and Diane was wonderful!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 9/20/2008
I'm glad that he stopped when he did, or it could have turned out bad! I really enjoyed this chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
Wow! Poor Mac! I hope things work out right!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Perfect! I really enjoyed that! The interaction between Harm and Mac in her kitchen was amazing!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
Brilliant chapter! It was so intense and passionate! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
I love it! Wonderful chapter! I really like this story!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Great chapter! I really enjoyed the interaction between them all! Some of the things the Admiral said were hilarious!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Wow! Great chapter! That's got to be a shock for all of them! It'll probably make explanations easier on the "who did you think I was" front!