Reviews for Doom Marine VS IT OneShot
DarkGamerider chapter 1 . 4/22
OOOOOHHH DAMN THAT WAS SATISFYING
Will you continue the story?
Celestial Glowhead chapter 1 . 2/23
Man, that was good. Brilliant concept. It's always good to see Slayer (or Blazcowicz) kick ass and pitting him against It was a pretty cool idea. Sure, there were a few issues, the grammar and letters in some scenes or calling Bill as Ben but nothing to take away from the fun.

The combat was neat, so was the atmosphere and the setup. Slayer was hardcore as usual. I must say that I really cheered up when the Losers began helping him, beautiful moment. That was pretty intense but I'm glad the Slayer pulled through. The use of BFG was beyond fantastic.

Props on the ending too, I see you connected it with the Mummy having Russell Crowe's Jekyll show up, which was good, a nice connection and awesome epilogue. You did well.

Also, I see you like Wolfenstein too, I do know of it's connection to Doom. Great games.
There are a lot of missing words, letters, etc. in this. I don't know why but you really need to look at it closely and correct it. Good story, plot, dialogue and everything, but the missing words make it a bit hard to read.
please more
Please more
SumGuy chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Good chapter bro, although you misspell smile to simile, I also hope for a sequel and see doomguy kick more ass
SupergodzillaSailorCosmos chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Hello The Helghast Marine.
WHAT A HORNY STORY.
The Doom Game of 2016 meets the It Movie version of 2017 and then Dr. Jekyll mixes from the 2017 The Mummy Movie.

I really enjoyed the story and am really looking forward to more. I know it's supposed to be a one shot, but the end is just screaming for a sequel. I hope so, because the one shot was already MEGA Horny.

I hope that we will see each other again in a sequel.

With kind regards SupergodzillaSailorCosmos