Reviews for Ash's Just Reward
World Champion chapter 49 . 11/19
Ash Ketchum is now a world champion in the anime.
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 13 . 11/10
...are ash's friends being kidnapped
Really great story. I have reread it several times since last update. Really hope it isnt another abandoned fic. Its a shame to get so far deep into a great story and then find out its abandoned. 14 months is a long time.
So when did they have a chance to Shadow-torture the Champs and their mons? Oh wait, just direct Darkrai control? On the strongest-willed trainers that exist short of Chosen?
I press X to doubt.
Legendary gifts.
-Hoopa dispersion.
Ultra beast war.
-Necrozma.
—NecrozmaLeo.
Aether foundation. Rainbow Rocket. Mewtwo revelation.

And now ICOP is evil, too, or at least its head. Gonna be funny seeing ALL the Champions turn on them. Really seems several villains too far now. Tobias as an ICOP ringer was a very nice solution, though.
“Another thing coming” should be ‘think’.
Ah, good, “unfazed”. An earlier chapter had a phased incorrectly.
You need to check your spelling. And not just automatically; that won’t get “posses” when you mean “possess” or “reign” when you mean “rein”. It will catch such as “tounge”, though.

Fun to read, though.
Cheese chapter 49 . 10/7
This is actually amazing
DGJabberwocky chapter 49 . 9/27
Update?
ChubChubSmash chapter 24 . 9/24
The Tauros inquisition fucking killed me XD
DragonicFireLord chapter 49 . 9/14
It's been a year please continue also I hope Ash ends up with Lillie even if he ends multiple excellent job with this story
Jpx0999 chapter 49 . 8/30
omg

i wanna see the others reports were they get increasily more and more informal and worried about the fact ash keeps getting himself into apocaliptic cenarios

also

oak knew the IPOC existed?
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 3 . 8/20
y'know...when you think about it? Ash really did get the short end of the stick didnt he?

Meets all sorts of legendary and godlike and even mythical pokemon, and never really catches any. not even to have them "registered" so no other being can catch them without some level of Snagem machine.
CrossVipeR316 chapter 49 . 8/20
So if I have everything in order, this whole story has now essentially turned into a war between five factions (or six, if the pantheon of Arceus counts as one). That's one heck of a setup on the board, with some pieces still being in the process of being placed on their respective starting point in preparation for the big clashes.
Also, I find it ironic, funny and still somewhat predictable that ICOP went from an organization that potentially wanted to protect Ash, to yet another faction bent on world domination. The big conflict is shaping up to be an interesting read in the future - especially since I can imagine that some alliances might be formed as each faction becomes more aware of the others and what they are capable of.
2,572 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »