Reviews for Wanted: Master of Death
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 1 . 7/2
Harry thinks like a kid, lol. Nice story by the way
queenofassassins113 chapter 1 . 3/20
Love the Middle Earth crossover idea! It would be amazing (as, apparently, all your writing is) :) The Concept concept is amazing as well!

-QoA113
Mymine chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
A positive take on the MoD position is quite rare and it was very interesting to read.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
That's a fun version of the job idea on "master of death". And you're right that it does give potential to many crossovers of many fandoms. One day I'd like to use this idea of yours I think for some stories. I especially like the idea you had of a upstart lesser demon in the Naruto world.
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
Whether you write it or adopt it out to someone else, I would read the HELL out of that Hidan idea, it's FANTASTIC
bombbastik chapter 1 . 7/9/2020
I would love for a continuation/actual story from this concept. It is interesting, and this could be seen as an awesome prologue.
John Lasko chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
Here's a review for you!
Mohammad 'the truth' S chapter 1 . 5/25/2020
No, it isn't a horcrux, because Sauron was already immortal. Horcruxes are an imitation of the ring, it's purpose was a focus, like a way superpowered wand.
The Punmaster chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
P cool, tbh.
majere4 chapter 1 . 1/28/2020
*grins*
Wonderful concept, I hope you append your author note with any stories that you hear pick up from here!
gabzep chapter 1 . 1/4/2020
Nice!
MangiaLaMinestra chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
I like the idea of a series where Harry goes and troubleshoots other fandoms! It reminds me a bit of the "Lone Traveler" or "Mr. Black" series (check out dunuelos and Rorschach's Blot if you're not familiar) except that this Harry would probably know what's going on and have more control. For the Jashin thing, the leader of Akatsuki is sometimes portrayed as a god named "Pein" - maybe that could tie in to the concept of Pain? And Jashin either is this leader (which would deviate from canon but explain why Hidan follows the akatsutki) or is a minion of Pain, as Pain's subconcept of Sadomasochism?
laelruin chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
LOL LOVED It!
Heart chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
I love and adore this! Just-yes. Harry being done with the Ministry. Being Master of Death with one of the perks to get out of Destiny's thumb! X3 Yas *thumbs up* Death's wife being Life~ The whole apocalypse are unproductive deal. Hidan being a lesser concept or human who is like a fledgling concept who let's the power go to his head and just straight up steals from Death yes. I love all of the crossover ideas! So much. This lil one-shot was really cute though :) Glad you put it out here. :). Don't worry stuff'll flow when it flows! :)
Imoneoldfart chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
it would be cool of you have different chapters where he visits different planets. like in one, he visits the forerunners (halo) the next, the krogan (mass effect) and another the daleks. But not have him travel universes, just across outside. after all the universe is infinate and has and will be around for a LONG time.