Reviews for This, Too, Is Sacred
sapphire2468 chapter 23 . 4/26/2023
This chapter just sprung up on me. This story was so short but so much at the same time. A beautiful work
SloanBl chapter 23 . 3/26/2023
Third time reading your story, I just love it! Thanks
Light on the Horizon chapter 23 . 3/22/2023
Great story!
Elodie Galvez chapter 23 . 3/18/2023
une belle fin
DivineSerenity1 chapter 2 . 1/28/2023
I really wish you didn’t have Hermione sleep with her cousin!
Couldn’t she have slept with, oh I don’t know, Neville or Krum instead? How about Harry? Really wish you didn’t go there, because other than that this story seems good. Or better yet, not have her related to Ron. That would’ve been perfectly fine.
Arika.Walker chapter 23 . 1/26/2023
19 years later?! Wtffffff! Really great story tho and a very interesting premise. Lovely read!3
live.small.joys chapter 23 . 12/29/2022
:) Thanks
InARealPickle chapter 7 . 12/22/2022
I hate plot holes and you have provided a gaping wide one. Why would Hannah Abbot be allowed to prevent the extinction of her house but not Hermione?
The only reason is because you personally want to pair her with Draco.
That's all well and good, but you shouldn't have repeatedly mentioned Hannah's situation as it throws your story out of wack. Hannah isn't even central to this story, so wtf add that unneeded detail?
traduong chapter 1 . 10/9/2022
Hi, I love and adore the story so far! Just wonder if you know any Vietnamese people around you because Nguyen is a Vietnamese last name and I was purely shocked to find a Vietnamese Healer in this fic!
girllady chapter 23 . 9/21/2022
damn this was so good! i just hoped that we could’ve seen the casting between harry and daphne, and theo and ginny….
Bittersoueet chapter 15 . 9/21/2022
Loving the story so far! I think I might love your compliments and creative thankfulness to your BETA more though. Sequins, glitter, confetti and rainbows make a lovely gift, and I love how creative you were with bestowing them upon her.
Celestialwords chapter 12 . 9/18/2022
OH MY LAWWDDD
Celestialwords chapter 1 . 9/18/2022
Damn poor Pansy
ieatyourmuffins1 chapter 23 . 8/21/2022
I don't often wish fanfics were 5 times longer but I would've gladly read much, much more! beautiful!
FlowerChild23 chapter 23 . 8/14/2022
holy cow. This was amazing. I loved it.
2,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »