Reviews for If The Fates Allow
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Excellent story.
Silent Cobra chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
very nice, I enjoyed it very much. I'm glad both Danny and Jonas were in it, cuz i like them both,.
bobthebest chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
that was REALLY good! now, do i hear wispers of a second chapter?
TheEternalPixie chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
hey Its me again you know me I'm the one who wants you to write more cassie/jonas fics and finish your new web site and by the way I love this fic its my fav. stargate fic I've read it multiple time so keep up the good work and keep on writing and I'll keep on reviewing and by the way this I'm so proud this is my longest review ever
Accalia1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
I wanted to say what an Awesome job you did writing the story. I laughed and go a lump in my throat from it. Can't wait to go back and read something else that you have written.
Annie Wheeler chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Maybe it's just me but I can't see Janet and Daniel sharing a room or Sam and Jack for that matter with Cassie in the house. Jack's just too straight-laced when it comes to Cassie to do that.

Other than a problem with the unfolding of the story..it is definately well crafted and a good read.
makesometime chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
How amazingly cute! I loved it!

It made me all teary in quite a few places.

I'm also intrigued by the Cassie/Jonas realtionship - I've never thought about it before, but it has potential :D

Well done
movielover03 chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
aw! i love it great keep up the great work
Foxfur chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Loved it! Wish it was real!
EyeCandy chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Aww! I loved it! Such a great story! It's soo... feel good! and a great Holiday story!

Cassie and Jonas... I was not expectiong that! but it's still cute and loving! poor Teal'c... Oh well!

you inclued my favorite pairings! S/J and Jan/ Dan! soo Great!

thanks! i enjoyed it!