Reviews for Reality Intrudes
Enigma42 chapter 16 . 4/13
Thank you for this. I wonder if Morgan would have a freakout at the sight of Contessa I mean she is basically an Agent in this world, Morgan doing their thing stealing and crubstomping then she hears a gun click sees a well dressed female no one knows anything about come out of the thin air and Morgan will either start shooting with a machine gun and Contessa just takes cover or Morgan just runs like hell. And then everyone the captain the operator start going Agent they have Agents?
Mugen-Muse chapter 16 . 4/13
Heh. Yeah, they are going to have "fun" figuring out what Morrigan can do.
Duchess67 chapter 16 . 4/11
LOL
Poor Velocity *snicker*
doRodrigo chapter 16 . 4/12
loved the story as much as your other stories.
alex.prevett chapter 16 . 4/11
Morrigan is such a badass. Love the story. Thanks for the chapter.
Duchess67 chapter 15 . 4/9
That chase sounded awesome! Stunts with the bike and the Matrix are too freakin' cool!

I'm amazed at how much info she got out of the Undersides. Will Lisa be able to tell Taylor and Morrigan basically share a body? I cannot wait to see Taylor's reaction to Morrigan's antics THIS night! LOL
Duchess67 chapter 14 . 4/9
Oh my gosh, how rotten am I for loving what she just did to Armsmaster? And Oni Lee laughing at him was icing on the cake!
Duchess67 chapter 13 . 4/9
Scratch one Oni Lee! LOL
RevDorothyL chapter 16 . 4/11
I love this so much! Biggest grin on my face as I read these latest two chapters!
Fleder chapter 16 . 4/10
Haha, awesome stuff, as usual. I just spent the last 2 hours or so reading this, and was grinning nearly the whole time. I love your fics, but this is amongst my favourites, an unfortunately rarer and rarer occurrence lately... Keep up the good work, looking forward to more.
cool
JackFrost21 chapter 16 . 4/9
Lol, Awesome
anyumaaka chapter 16 . 4/9
Oh, how I love this fic XD
Yaaaaaayyyyy new chapters!

Hot dog, Taylor for Morrigan's upload? Awesome! So glad she's able to hold her own, but it doesn't explain the attitude adjustment. Could it be that hearing Morrigan cared about what happened to Taylor when she left the girl made THAT much of a difference or is it also bleed through of Morrigan's own personality, too?
Jessica45395 chapter 16 . 4/8
love this story! so unique!