Reviews for Reality Intrudes
Where is Neo?
Guest01 chapter 6 . 9/9/2020
Scion sucks.
Corwyn chapter 6 . 5/21/2020
I'm loving this story so far, and looking forward to it continuing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
falseproffitt chapter 6 . 7/5/2019
OK I don't understand. You had her captain tell her this area is sectioned off and nothing like the rest of the matrix so why is she acting like its the rest of the gd matrix?
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 6 . 5/26/2019
Damn this is awesome. Hope you finish it.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 5/26/2019
Hahaha this is awesome. But Emma is a weakling and Shadow Stalker is just a tutorial. Now, the real fun begins. Excellent.

Ooh, a Matrix operative vs Contessa. Thats a fight i want to see. Question is, how good is our protagonist. She isnt Neo, thats a given. But is she on Morpheus level? Or maybe Trinity?
Guest01 chapter 5 . 2/20/2019
You know, it's cute how Sophia cares about Emma.
Guest01 chapter 2 . 2/20/2019
Definitely that was not a fair fight.
Sebine chapter 6 . 2/15/2019
do i need to poke you with a stick for updates?
Mike chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
Matrix behind Wormsverse is a very interesting idea. I would prefer it to be explored (or, at least, started) from the inside but YMMV.
Honest cops running against PRT sweeping-under-rug is a very nice touch, especially as it's rare in fics. I hope some of them get a pill. ;)
Main character is somewhat one-dimensional so far, though.
All in all, good work so far (6 chapters).
sonic chapter 6 . 7/3/2018
I liked the chapter!1
RadicalE chapter 6 . 5/4/2018
Ah this action scene coming up is going to be so crash! Hope this one finds its way to an update.
Difdi chapter 6 . 3/26/2018
Poor Taylor. The idiot in the driver's seat is so used to his usual M.O. that he's ignoring the fact that the current insertion has nothing to do with it. He's in a damn comic book, and he he hasn't connected the dots about masks, all the while getting Taylor's face plastered on every wanted poster, law enforcement and criminal alike.

If his operation ends in anything other than Taylor getting a red pill, he's done more to ruin her life than the bullies he despises.
Difdi chapter 3 . 3/26/2018
About the only canon combat Thinker more badass than this version of Taylor Hebert, at least from the perspective of the Protectorate or PRT, would be Contessa. And if Loki is on the ball, the gap between Hebert and Contessa wouldn't be a very large one.

Of course, nobody is going to buy a claim of being possessed, they'll just lump Hebert into the same general category of nutbar as Myrddin. Of course, giving someone in authority a red pill would have FASCINATING repercussions.
Difdi chapter 2 . 3/26/2018
What if someone threw a glorious brawl...and no one came? Morrigan can answer that now. LMAO!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »