Reviews for Reality Intrudes
Armiture chapter 14 . 7/12/2023
Kudos for having Morrigan go joyriding on Armsmaster's bike! Though I do wonder if Tats will get a thinker headache from just looking at Morrigan because she's literally an "out of context" being.

The fact that Morrigan loves her job just makes this all the more fun to read.

Thanks for the update!
Armiture chapter 13 . 7/12/2023
I'm starting to wonder if the man delay between the updates is working out the BS Matrix battle choreography for the Operator fights.

This chapter was a blast to read and I find Morrigan refreshingly cynical and sarcastic.

Thanks for the update.
Fredrich chapter 14 . 7/11/2023
This story is so much kick ass fun
RevDorothyL chapter 14 . 7/11/2023
I'm constantly amazed at how much SENSE it makes if Earth Bet is a faulty matrix with an insane operating system and no working error correction software to try to enforce the illusion of physical limits and internal consistency. Brilliant!

Meanwhile, I love seeing Armsmaster getting a beat-down from Morrigan, just to encourage him to stop being such a jerk to people. I find myself actually laughing along with Oni Lee! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2023
neat
CMVreud chapter 14 . 7/11/2023
Did the ESCALATION get her too, or was she always this... her?
Marcus Rowland chapter 14 . 7/11/2023
Alas, poor Armsy. There goes your reputation...

I do hope Lisa has a LOT of painkillers handy.
haphazard1 chapter 14 . 7/11/2023
The confrontation with Armsmaster was very amusing. I am looking forward to reactions, both from the Undersiders and from the PRT. Loki is totally correct about Morrigan making friends and influencing people.
SvenTheDecoy chapter 14 . 7/11/2023
he's going to get taylor arrested, isnt he?
Draco0905 chapter 14 . 7/11/2023
i admit. id do at least a double take. possibly get the otgers opinion on my view as well.
hey tats? is it just me or is there a random cape on Armsmasters bike chasing us? regent, bitch? you guys see this too right?
RevDorothyL chapter 13 . 7/10/2023
I love Morrigan's idea of a fun workout, and I am very much enjoying her influence on Taylor's life since the locker. :)
DragonsBC chapter 13 . 7/10/2023
A nice chapter, and I have to say that a motorcycle to the face is one of the best ways that I have seen Lung distracted. Thank you for writing this.
cameron1812 chapter 13 . 7/10/2023
Don't know why I didn't read this before, but I have now, and hooked! Such a cool way to do this! Loving it!
ColoradoBee3500 chapter 13 . 7/9/2023
Just found this story, yay! You made the Matrix x Worm crossover not entirely unreasonable. Great action descriptions, Morrigan still seems a bit out of focus (not sure why). I'll be following with much interest. Thanks!
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 7/9/2023
Looking forward to see more.
260 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »