Reviews for Reality Intrudes
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 7/9/2023
Glad to see PRT didn't buy Sophia's lies. Too bad 'Taylor' already assumed they are on her side.
cameron1812 chapter 13 . 7/9/2023
The initial attack and the follow up with Lee are awesome!
haphazard1 chapter 13 . 7/9/2023
'Drizzle kitty' is a great nickname to stick him with, preferably publicly.

The reactions to the mystery woman attacking the Empire and ABB should be very interesting. Taylor's thoughts should be fun as well.

Thanks for the new chapter! It is good to see this story continuing.
H Max Marius chapter 13 . 7/9/2023
Please, please, please have Morrigan call Stormtiger 'Drizzle Kitty' out loud, in front of Hookwolf and their minions! D
Marcus Rowland chapter 13 . 7/9/2023
And PHO goes wild!
zigmas chapter 13 . 7/9/2023
Eh, she still didn't END him, so...
MWAHAHAHA!
Reader from AO3 chapter 12 . 12/10/2022
Why hello there, this story is amazing! I was recommended this story after complaining about the amount of fics that glorify the E88, and was recommended Weaver Nine and this crossover. I read Weaver Nine first so my standards were pretty high (if you haven’t read it, it’s a story where Weaver and Jack Slash grow up with their positions swapped, with Jack about to break into the cape scene and Weaver as the infamous leader of a S-class criminal organization) and I wasn’t sure how a crossover fic with prominent Original characters would work, but your ideas and writing was so compelling I devoured this story eagerly. The way Morrigan took down Emma and Sophia was so cathartic, and for Taylor to also take care of Madison and Julia later showed she’s no longer just along for the ride. With Morrigan, I get the feeling Taylor won’t just be focused on the city’s woes and cape scene, I’m really hoping she jumps straight to the Endbringers and Slaughterhouse Nine to deal with the biggest threats in this corner of the matrix. Since she’s technically not a cape, Jack’s powers won’t work too well on her.

Looking forward to your next chapter!
TBearTech chapter 12 . 10/28/2022
Nice to see an interesting story being updated.
Keep up the great work.
Thanks for the cookies
-C
Chryseum chapter 2 . 10/25/2022
Honestly the mc is the most useless agent I have ever seen, doesn't bother getting any info other than who targeted Taylor, and then goes and beats up a girl, steals her clothes and is expecting to be attacked by police for it as he should. Does he not realise that no matter how much time or fixes he does, if he leaves taylor's body he has ruined her life forever. What a nasty piece of work.
CMVreud chapter 11 . 10/23/2022
Does that mean our sweet, innocent Mo-Mo will get corrupted by our Queen of Escalation?
...
...
That's not a can of Worms *snicker*, but a whole pool, a whole PUBLIC pool.
CMVreud chapter 6 . 10/23/2022
You know...
Here, in this chapter, Morrigan really strikes me as one of those shitheads who don't read the [BETTER READ THAT BEFORE STARTING THE GAME] package. I mean, it's PHO, but there should at least be something like [New To Brockton Bay?] or [The Rules Of The Cape Game].
It's what disgusts me with most other ffs too, when Taylor (who lived her whole FKKEN life in this shitbol of superhuman gangs) don't know the faces, what a fkken Ward is and assorted clamations.
But for an agent in front of the bloody trove of top notch MUST KNOW information pertaining their bloody f***en JOB to go 'eh I am bored and hungry now' and go shake down gangers so that absolutely evenn ONE gang comes after her...
I mean there's 'loose cannon' and then there's 'should only be allowed around crayons'.
Difdi chapter 12 . 10/22/2022
Actually, an NDA wouldn’t prevent the Heberts from suing the PRT about Shadow Stalker/Sophia Hess. It would complicate them hiring an attorney to act on their behalf, but it would still be possible in a federal court.

They’d need to file the lawsuit on their own, get a judge to grant a hearing, and have the judge give their chosen attorney an NDA regarding Shadow Stalker’s identity, but ince the attorney signed it, there would be almost no additional obstacles to a lawsuit.

The reason for this is because all federal judges are automatically cleared for top secret information pertaining to cases they are hearing. Judges also have the authority to grant conditional clearance to prosecutors, defense attorneys and jurors. If someone tries to argue that a judge cannot hear evidence because it is classified, it is within a federal judge’s authority to order documents be declassified (though they seldom ever do it) or to revoke NDAs (far more common). Any attempt by a government official to retaliate against someone for giving truthful testimony in court will result in that official spending a sizable amount of time jailed - at first for contempt of court, later on (after their own trial) for tampering with witnesses in a court proceeding.
Yo chapter 1 . 10/20/2022
Very nice start.
That interaction with Loki ruins it a bit with the unprovoked physical (unresolved sexual tension/frustration?), especially when the first word was a greeting. People like that are all-bark-no-bite and start crying when put over a knee, just for a little spanking. I guess you were setting-up the relationship though, so I'll withhold judgment and wait to see her comeuppance.
Jack Inqu chapter 12 . 10/20/2022
Well, Emily took that relatively well; it helped that while they didn't get a win out of it, they didn't get a loss either. We'll see how things go moving forward, especially with E88 still out for revenge.

Some people just don't know when to cut their losses without getting smacked on the nose, either literally or metaphorically. Hopefully Taylor's demonstration will convince her remaining bullies to back off.

I'm very curious to see what kind of skills/abilities Taylor ends up picking up. The sky is literally the limit when it comes to the Matrix.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
Jack Inqu chapter 11 . 10/20/2022
I imagine that Piggot isn't going to be very happy about how that turned out, but I don't think they have very many other options to get Taylor on their side. Especially considering she's the victim in all of this.

Like that Taylor is getting respect from the Matrix people as well.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »