Reviews for Reality Intrudes
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2022
This is a bloody good show!
jayod chapter 12 . 10/19/2022
Great read!
OriginalLictre chapter 12 . 10/18/2022
What's intriguing is how apparent it is that with Morrigan's cooperation, Taylor will be able to pick up an ultra-speed course in so very MANY skills, including such useful things as lockpicking, spotting and spoofing security systems, hotwiring cars, combat driving and piloting skills, possibly languages, picking pockets, stealth... Oh, boy, how that list goes on and on.

I'd almost suspect that Taylor could be considered a proto-operative, since it's just been demonstrated that she can benefit from skill downloads.
Blaze1992 chapter 12 . 10/18/2022
Whelp this a fun and wacky idea, not to mention very different than what I thought going in.
I mentally pictured her being able to summon/spawn/produce agents out of nothing like a mix of the crusader and Siberian powers.

Basically, she poof superhuman agents into reality and adjust them to the needs of the current combat/op.
Mugen-Muse chapter 12 . 10/18/2022
She might also need to keep her ego in check lest it get the best of her. Still, I wonder how things will work out going forward.
haphazard1 chapter 12 . 10/17/2022
This crossover works surprisingly well, fitting the Worm powers into Matrix terms but also the other way. The PRT thinks Taylor has triggered, and they are not entirely wrong. She just is not a parahuman in the usual sense...or is she? Is QA active in this version of Taylor? Lots of intriguing possibilities. Thanks for continuing this story.
HungrySnack chapter 11 . 10/17/2022
I thought this story was dead. Thankyou for continuing it.
Armiture chapter 12 . 10/16/2022
Well, ain't that a kick in the figurative head. I hope her elbow feels better soon.

I look forward to them eventually beating the daylights out of Scion. My WAG.

I'm also waving the remains of the canon story bye-bye.

Thanks for the quick update.
Nonyaarb chapter 12 . 10/16/2022
nice
JanessaVR chapter 12 . 10/16/2022
Ok, let's see how many more abilities Taylor can develop, now that she knows more about what's really going on.
Lexarius chapter 12 . 10/16/2022
Great!

Now they are officially a team! And just to add more berries to the pancake mix, Taylor has some of Morrigan’s stats, but, unless I’m very wrong, she still has her own.

Queen Administrator/bug control are not the only things that make Taylor dangerous in canon.

Her mind is sharper than a barber’s razor, and if, or rather, when, she applies it to analyzing the Matrix itself, or at least, Earth Bet’s server, things will get even more interesting.
SvenTheDecoy chapter 12 . 10/16/2022
2 chapters! u spoil us. man, forgot how much i loved this fic. great to see it on the rotation
ggf1 chapter 12 . 10/16/2022
woo hoo. This is yet another great story that you are updating!

Keep rolling. You make my day.

Thanks
JanessaVR chapter 11 . 10/16/2022
LOL. They might as well recruit Taylor to be their second operative on Earth Bet.
OrionTheHunter chapter 11 . 10/16/2022
I admit I had forgotten about this one, it’s been a while. Thanks for returning to it.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »