Reviews for Entanglement
young justice 17 chapter 1 . 5/5
This is a good story. You should make a sequel for it. I really think that you could do it.
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 1/26
lol videl smirking at her boyfriend gohan just fuck my pussy with your penis already
i didnt do itttt chapter 1 . 1/18
Awesome one shot. Glad you left this story up. Wish i coulf read your other stories tho :(
Charl3mange chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
I don't think you will ever see this, but this was a very good story. A cute ending and all. Had no issues with this one-shot and glad you left this one up.
derek tomlinson chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
videl saying to sayianman get down here now son gohan and drill and drain your seed into my pussy right now
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
videl saying to gohan my mr sayianman better marry me right now and I don t hate you
XxSoulMasterXx chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
Honestly, this was an interesting one. Both Gohan and Videl stuck in a love triangle. Hot, steamy, ironic and funny. All good combinations my friend. I can only hope for more to come!
Girness chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
This was so cute! Thank you for writing this jem
Derek chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
Private eye videl to her soon to be husband doctor gohan I need you4 penis in my pussy now
dld51 chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
This was a nice story. Everyone loves a happy ending. Still I wish this story would continue. What happens after they get married? Meeting the families and so on...?
StanMathers chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
"He wanted to smirk but refrained himself from doing so" ... well let me tell you I sure as hell smirked when she asked him out.

This was such a fun read. I couldn't help but feel bad for Gohan when Videl did it with Gohan in the woods (lol). It also made me think what would happen if Saiyaman and Videl were regular work fuck buddies (maybe you could try that out as a new story?).

Anyway like I said the story was really enjoyable, I did think it was a little strange that a strong character like Videl would drop her whole life and ambitions because a boy broke her heart. I figured she would just be cold to Saiyaman at work and avoid Gohan idk. Also thought it was out of nowhere that she proposed to him, I totally didn't see that coming. But anyway, keep up the great work!
Denim Jean chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
Hi there!
Your story got me hooked! Really well done work here. Congrats. :)
The images and action are powerful and thrilling. One of the best written stories around here.
The best part? No stupid cliches. Videl is strong and empowered, as she should be! Keep on writing! :)
Pc chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
That's just lovely!
Garu0212 chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
Wow... I can believe I read all this!
OK, I'm not very good at English, so sorry if I get wrong in some words
Is a very good fic, I came here for some draw in tumblr and I was curious and say "why not?"
Damn I have no regrets!
This fic is awesome!
The way you describe the sex part, is absolutely amazing!
I cry I have to say, poor Gohan and Videl, but now they are together and get married! ( - -)
Aww and the part of little Goten supporting he's brother is really cute!
I love your fic, so awesome!
To favorites!
Lovely!
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
so it turns out that I ended up reading most of this before i stopped and now I'm mad at myself for not taking the extra three minutes to finish the story when it started but goddamn I can't take the way you write sometimes it just kills me