Reviews for Entanglement
Rebmul chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
it was good and cute although it needed a scene where goten laid into her
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
That was a great fic! Thanks for writting it
TheGodfather93 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Here's the full version of my review which I accidentally posted before finishing, and which the stupid site won't let me post a second time...

Well, that was something. I can't reiterate enough how much I envy your ability to consistently churn out high quality fics whenever a new idea pops into your mind. This fic was, as per your usual standards, extremely well written. And for the first three quarters of it or so, it was exceptionally enjoyable as well - which is saying a lot, considering how indifferent I am to lemons.

I loved the interactions between a Gohan and Videl who didn't have the same history as in the original manga, yet still behaved how I'd expect them to given the circumstances. This AU-esque setting also made for an interesting and unique take on a tale - Gohan and Videl's love story - that I've seen told countless times. I always thought Gohan would end up becoming a scholar or professor, but a doctor works too. It's also somewhat humorous that someone who's capable of being so destructive has a job which involves healing people. Videl as a detective also makes a lot of sense.

I really enjoyed the progression of their relationship, from meeting at the hospital, to getting to know each other, to eventually falling in love. That was great. And if the story had continued along that same trajectory, without what happened afterwards, it would probably be close to perfect in my eyes.

But even though I understand Videl's reasons for leaving Gohan, to a degree, I still dislike the fact that she actually left him. For six whole months. With me, if someone I trusted wronged me, I would want to know immediately why that person did what they did. I wouldn't run away and try and forget about the issue - I think that's a childish way of handling a problem, and one that would ultimately end up hurting me as well. So even though Gohan messed up badly, I think Videl messed up too.

It's because of that that Goten is my favourite character in this fic. Naive though he may be, he had a very good point, and I loved seeing how defensive he got over Gohan. I would be very curious to see what this version of Goten would say to Videl when he eventually meets her.

The ending of the fic was... strange, for lack of a better term. While having a bar fight of that sort was definitely badass, and made for an entertaining scene, I can't help but feel that the marriage proposal that came immediately after was very abrupt. It was definitely a WTF moment for me. First Videl abandons Gohan for six months after he broke her heart, and then when he suddenly finds her she wants to get married? How does that work? This massive tonal shift after what was a very intense and dramatic moment shocked the hell out of me, and I found it rather jarring.

Ultimately, this fic did have a happy ending, which I appreciate. And it certainly had a fantastic mix of fluff, comedy and drama, so great work in that regard. But despite all that, I think that Videl leaving made the overall story a lot more complicated than it needed to be, and even now, it just doesn't sit well with me. I can't help it.
TheGodfather93 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017

I loved the interactions between a Gohan and Videl who didn't have the same history as in the original manga, yet was still very much how I'd expect them to behave given the circumstances. Te
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
God that ending was cute. I want more chapters for this, but things got resolved so there wouldn't be a reason to. XD But man...

"Those" scenes were great. Especially the Saiyaman one. Definitely hot. I like how he blindfolded her (and for good reason, too). XD

And Doctor Gohan was a cutie. Too good for this world, too pure. (When isn't he?)

Good stuff, Kisa-kun. Just... good stuff. 3
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Goten was perhaps my most favorite character in this entire fic. He would be, 10 or 12 years old, in this fic ... still he has the most mature words, which I really admire!

Overall, the plot is something which we could all relate to ... as, it is something which could happen to anyone in real life! And it does happen, to people ... (things going well initially, but some unforsceen situation and both have to separate unconditionally ... and yet a miraculous turn of events resulting in the blissful 'fairytale' reunion of the two)

Hits it really hard ...
A very good read!
Thanks.
~GoHaNViDeLSoN
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Yay! Thank you so much for this! I think this is one of your best yet! I have to admit, I was wondering how you would resolve the conflict between them , but you pulled it out of the bag! I can't wait for more GhVi from you! Thank you again!
cc6512 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Forgot to say... I think Gohan only wearing the Saiyaman black spandex tight suit is sexy ... May be next time he can keep wearing that when they have fun... ;)))
cc6512 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Great Saiyaman x Videl and Rated ...(blushing and Hold my face)the Superhero idiot x the stubborn, strong Videl~~~asfghjklqweeryuioopzxcvb~~~
When Gohan turn into Great Saiyaman I usually think he is a little bit change mood in hero cosplay feeling, feel like "I am the hero of love and justice hahaha" stupid but cute and funny lol XD. I love Great Saiyaman.

And I think of the your another story "A Night's Consequences" also Gohan is a Doctor and Videl is a police at that story, and I always think police is very suitable for Videl since her hobby is "friend of justice", and if after she get marry and become a fulltime housewife I think a little bit waste. And you describe Doctor Gohan here is really attractive, well, you always describe him in a very good way :))

To read Gohan met injured Videl in hospital I just lol look what you did Gohan you idiot lol.

Since Gohan is twenties and more mature and confident than the teen... But I would like you if you put some his shyly thing like scratch his neck in the story XD

And Great Saiyaman see Videl again and bust on each other, Videl try to take off his hamlet I just think of the DBZ highschool time :-) ~~~they are so lovely~~~

Then I think Videl can have a little bit little like Great Saiyaman not only sex, (and Great Saiyaman said really like her wow) Although she is seeing Gohan... Although at that time to Videl is two persons but I just think besides body that something of Gohan and Great Saiyaman is same and can attract Videl... well just say XD

When I read Videl don't answer Gohan's call and he is all depressed I just lol see what you idiot did again lol sorry I am so bad lol lol lol. Well I really laugh lol.

Then I think Gohan should told Videl the truth after...and before their next step, although it's hard to tell ...so... I appreciate IF Gohan did this before he kiss Videl.

And Goten came to cheer Gohan, not long describe but I feel nice, I like their relationship, bty I love the brotherhood of them. Lovely little brother and reliable big brother.

Then Gohan sense the ki of Videl and beat the pity guys so he show to Videl he can fight strongly...so if Videl won't point out he is Saiyaman, is Gohan going to show he is Saiyaman or just say he learned martial arts if Videl said something "So you can fight? And strong? "

And thank you for the happy ending :'3 glad to see they finally together ~

Just drew a sketch and drop in your DA reply, thank you for writing Great Saiyaman x Videl :3 !
arigataki siawase!
Looking forward to your next update!
k8ag8ome chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Super histoire, j'adore !
victor0606 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Wow! that was very good.
Kyoka Suigetsu Totsuka chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
As expected of you. Amazing story.
bizarrecoyote chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Hoo boy, talk about a mood whiplash! Could have sworn that was going to head in a darker direction to be honest, glad to see it worked out for our resident crime fighter duo.
mineng101 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Excellent one shot. Great work.
texaspeach chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Alas, the usual laziness strikes again and I’m not signing in.

I loved it! It’s different from your normal AUs, and it’s a nice change of pace. Too bad poor Gohan never seems to think ahead, lol. I keep thinking that he might, but I guess that’s solely reserved for fighting baddies and not wooing girls!

Much love, kudos, etc.,