Reviews for Entanglement
cc6512 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Thank you so so so much, just let you I check this out, I will sure write a review a little bit later ;3
Gohan SSJ2 Mystic chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
*squeals like a crazy fan girl* oh wait.. I am one lol hahahha.. LOVE THAT lol so angsty and lemony goodness. yummmmm lol Keep up the great work :)
Whynot chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
J'ai lu avant de voir que c'├ętait de toi ! J'adore. Et c'est cool d'avoir toute l'histoire d'un coup ! Merci !
tabriggs1975 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
I loved it
guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
stopped reading when gohan turned into a doctor
Angel the Wizard chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
I'm afraid to read more of this. I hope Videl won't hate Gohan when she finds out he's saiyaman
rockstone5390 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
What a roller coaster of a story. After the first scene I thought it was just going to be a funny comedy type story but it was quite the ride. I like stories of GhVi as adults. I guess it's easier to relate. The blind folded lemon was a little weird. But I guess she never said no, and liked it, whatever I guess. Just seems like a paper bag joke lol. But I get it. It works. I'm so glad Videl figured things out the second time. Unless you sleep around a lot I feel like the similarities would give it away. Goten was a nice touch. He fit in the story quite well. Good friend to his brother. And Videl leaving was a pleasant surprise. Didn't see that coming. It's a good story though. :)
QueenKeesie chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
I thought this story was absolutely lovely! I love how everything came full circle at the end and Gohan even got a chance to explain himself! Goten was great too!

Looking forward to what's next from you!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3