Reviews for Weirder Things
Mabel and Dipper were both 9 years old in 2008 and I was 7 years old.
Since Patrick has 6 Toes he now has 11 Toes in total.
How is your MC more of a crybaby than his younger cousins?
Damander E chapter 11 . 11/6
Best chapter yet! Loved all the references and love put into the story, and seeing that it feels familiar to the actual show, but does so much of its own thing to make it different enough to be its own thing. Love it, and I can’t wait to see more!
Damander E chapter 7 . 11/5
Another dark but good chapter! Giving me feelings of The Shining too.

Although, I do have to mention…there’s some grammatical errors, and I found it a bit odd seeing Wendy having a sudden boyfriend, then she breaks up with that boyfriend a few seconds later, it felt like it came out of nowhere without any build-up, and it felt a bit distracting. Then again, though, this is one of your earlier stories, so, I guess I can’t blame you.

Other than that though, it was good!
What a lovely epilogue
Wendy's assertive enough to just ask him out herself if she's crushing on him. Seems OOC for her to be so apprehensive about it.
Super unique and fun chapter. Easily my favorite one so far.
Cowboy Alchemist chapter 11 . 11/5
And me rehashing the show is a bad thing why? So what if I did?! I like what I write, and I had fun doing it. And if I'm adding Patrick into the story of Gravity Falls, then I'm going to make it so that he fits into the show.
Loved this chapter. This story is at its absolute greatest when you let your creative juices flow and write something original and fun instead of just rehashing the show
Morningside Lows chapter 7 . 11/3
"Oh, tough break... I wonder who those guys are who aren't me because I'm right here."

Dude, that's the exact same line Dipper uses in the show. And you just handed it off to your MC? Come on, fam. You've gotta be more original than that.
Damander E chapter 2 . 11/3
HahaHa! Really liked the Ice Age reference you put in there!

I’m hooked with this story too, as I am with a lot of your stories!
I'm surprised that Gompers didn't show up when Patrick, Dipper and Mabel was gonna leave Gravity Falls. I kinda thought that he would want to go with Patrick seeing how much bond he had with him.
GodsReader15 chapter 36 . 9/15
Let's gooooo a Booker cameo.
acoolguyy chapter 1 . 9/5
From the way Patrick acts and dresses…. he definitely gets bullied in school…just sayin.
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »