Reviews for The Puyo Puyo Chronicles: Puyo Puyo One-Shots
No just NO chapter 4 . 7/9
After reading this, I completely lost all hope for humanity.
MittensHD7 chapter 13 . 6/17
I like the story.
MittensHD7 chapter 4 . 6/17
I love the storyline. So hilarious!
luggymayro chapter 10 . 4/1
So I have an idea that seems really short but still. I hope you get to it eventually. Anyways, the idea: Lidelle and Rulue sit down and talk about Satan.
Tyrant Overlord Killidia chapter 6 . 2/19
Quick question: Will you only be looking at reviews for Chapter Six or will you also be looking at reviews to previous chapters? If it's the former, I have something:
While Amitie, Arle, and Ringo were hanging out near the town's fountain Satan arrived and asked, "Which of the two would you prefer to come first: A Puyo Puyo battle, or me talking?"
It did not take long for the three girls to decide that they wanted a battle but when they did Satan said, "Arle, this is not a fair contest. You have too many players, and three-on-one isn't exactly a balanced match. If your confidence in good is so great, you can win with equal sides Arle. You MUST surrender one of your friends to my team."
Arle looked around and saw that nobody was coming to back up Satan and said, "I'm sorry Amitie, but you'll have to play against Ringo and I."
Amitie walked over to Satan and said, "That's alright, Arle. I'l be your partner for this match, Satan."
After a lengthy match, Satan and Amitie were defeated but they had taken Ringo out before going down. Satan got up and said, "That was a good match. Now then, you no doubt know about the time that Arle defeated me with the Owanimo spell but her history with me goes further back than that time. It started when she invaded my humble home in Lyla's Ruins, pursuing the jewel that's in Carbuncle's forehead. Naturally, because it was my first meeting with her I didn't know Arle's name."
FLASHBACK
SATAN'S POV
"Well well, you're quite beautiful for a female intruder. Who are you? We should be married to each other." I said to the girl who had intruded into my personal chamber.
"I am Arle Nadja, and the only thing that I'm interested in is the ruberukuraku." Arle said.
"You... You intend to take Carbuncle's life to seize the jewel in his head!? I won't let you do that! Prepare for battle!" I said.
FLASHBACK END
RETURN TO THIRD-PERSON POV
"After I lost, I was in despair as I thought that Arle was going to kill my precious pet. To my surprise, she didn't kill Carbuncle and instead took him with her. From then on, I firmly believed that Arle was my fiance and became determined to marry her ever since. After all, I had intended to give him to the woman who would be my fiance as proof of my love." Satan said.
Amitie looked at Arle sadly but they betrayed a hint of disappointment as she said, "Arle..."
Tyrant Overlord Killidia chapter 1 . 1/10
Hey there, this is BlackTyrantValvatorez. My favorite Puyo character is Satan and well, if you're still accepting ideas for this here's what I have (feel free to add on to it or ignore at your discretion):
It did not take long for the three girls to decide that they wanted a battle but when they did Satan said, "Arle, this is not a fair contest. You have too many players, and three-on-one isn't exactly a balanced match. If your confidence in good is so great, you can win with equal sides Arle. You MUST surrender one of your friends."
FLASHBACK
SATAN'S POV
FLASHBACK END
kirbymanx chapter 2 . 12/23/2017
If you're going for humor I know a way to spice up this
"He's going to be just fine. Wait... I do remember seeing him with red eyes, and he talked differently. Maybe it's just he hasn't gotten enough sleep."

To:

"He's going to be just fine. Wait... Did I just see him with red eyes? Nah, of course not. My eyes are always closed. But he did speak differently? It be silly to say my ears were closed. Maybe it's just he hasn't gotten enough sleep."

I do question the point of pointing out what he's wearing in such way. I'd help if you said it was a bit cold so he had to wear his jacket. But even then.

Not saying you have to change it.

Favorite Puyo Character are is either Popoi, Akuma, Dark Arle, Skeleton-T and Oshare Bones. It's always great when your favorites aren't always available, isn't it. I'm on and off with liking Witch, Risukuma, Raffine, Maguro Ess and Ex. But most of the time I don't like anyone to pick as a playable character. And I'm talking about them as playable character. In story modes it's based on they make me laugh or feel.

And preferably I don't ship Ringo or anybody for that matter. But if anyone has to be it better be Maguro she loves. But wouldn't a date with Ecolo, specifically as Dark Arle, be funnier? It doesn't even have to be a romantic date.
supergamehero chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Wow, this was really nice! I'll admit, there were some parts that felt a little bit...inconsistent, but I guess that comes with an Abridged series. :P

Also, I vote that Ringo be with Maguro. Hey, they've been friends since they were toddlers. May as well have that friendship go somewhere, right?

BTW, I have a couple of ideas for stories if you don't mind me suggesting them. Two stories are sort of based on the stories found in one of the Puyo Drama CDs.

Specifically, the two stories are as follows:
Witch gives Maguro a potion that causes him to split into various personalities.

The other story was essentially a Q&A comprised of the series' ENTIRE cast, spanning from the first Puyo game all the way to 20th Anniversary, including (but not limited to) Succubus, Incubus, Panotty, Archan, Momomo, Mamono, Scylla, Jarne, Mandrake, Black Kikimora, and many more characters from the series' history.
supergamehero chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Wow, this was a pretty good start to your fanfic! I'm a big fan of Puyo Puyo, especially of its characters!

Actually, I have a question. Will your fic ONLY focus on Arle, Amitie, Ringo, Sig, and Satan? Because I had a few ideas for some stories. For one, Ecolo travels to Arle's dimension, another would be a friendship story between Panotty and Archan, and one more featuring Draco and Witch on an ingredient hunt.

As for favorite characters? I guess it would be the 'A' girls, the 'R' trio, the 'S' boys, Risukuma, Satan, Suketoudara, Lemres, and Ecolo.