Reviews for The Great Egging Caper
Berrybuzz chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
thats just wrong u sicko sorry 4 anger!BUt I LUV SCOUTER! ! he is mine!
The Typhon Serpent chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
XD You have quite a talent! I couldn't write an EQ comedy to save my life XD! Yeah, EQ is pretty much dead, makes me sad but at least there are still loyal fans out there!

I own every EQ graphic novel
Crecy chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
*Blink, blink* Heh heh heh... *Laughs* That was funny. It was SO pointless and funny, I liked it. Care to post more of your old stories? Plez? I like these pointless stories. *Grinz*

Byez 4 nowz

Mijozi chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
o_0? AHAHAHA!...THAT MADE NO SENSE! Oh, well. I was wondering if they'd ever put up an ElfQuest section. I used to read them all the time as a kid, but my mom wouldn't let me get them at the library anymore when I turned 12 because she said the women were too skimpy...the sam e reason she and my dad threw away my X Men cards when I was 7...*sniffles*
Sailor Pumpkinface chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
This made very little sense...though I supose that was the point,ne?
Leetah0 chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
Interesting Scouter&Winnowill. Dewshine and Tyldak.
A very angry Wolfrider chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
**Sorry if I' m rude, but you' re story sucks!

You don' t have a clue what you' re writing.

If you don' t like us, than that' s fine with me.

We won' t try very hard to change you' re mind.**
Tochira chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
HA! You're right, it's pointless...but hey, it's funny too. ::sniggers:: Poor Tyldak, he cracked me up-even if he is my favorite, I love poking fun at him! Always did think the Eight were total wackos. Cabin fever, and all that. ;) I enjoyed it immensely.
Sholio chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
*wild laughter* This is sooooo funny!
Tyleet chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
hehehee, ridiculus, but MY thoughts of the wolfriders int he future always seem to involve either a very long sleep or accidently using the palace to get here and then getting arrested... Yours is much more interessting. I like it alot and it was funny. Good work!
Starfisher chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
I was at first shock and amazed that Scouter and Winnie would hitch up, but it's incredibly hillarious. Having a cold myself and can truly symathizes with the not being able to talk problem. They're so lucky that they can send.